Chapter-34

Sabrina's POV:-

Ok there was a lot of drama after that, apparently everyone else's was in the room too and now I was in between a lecture given to me by Maddox and Mack... Oh also let's not forget Jake's inputs, that were not at all necessary now, in the background. I was getting bored of this now.

I hung up the call, I know not the best idea... I've been having a lot of that kind . I quickly sent a message to Maddox saying that I would return back tomorrow.

Ok whatever, they might think it's stupid but I had to come here, I feel a lot more relieved than what I was.
I set my alarm after booking my tickets for tomorrow afternoon. I put my phone to charge on the small table that was near the bed, I settled myself into the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm ringing, it took me a few moments to recollect where I was, but then after that without wasting any time I got out of the bed and started dressing up after doing my routine. I had to go somewhere important before I left to go back home.

I grab my bag and put all my stuff inside it, I check the room to see of I left anything behind, when I see nothing I leave. Giving the keys back to the reception I walk out of the tiny motel and hail a cab. I give the driver the address, and sit back in my seat.

It doesn't take long to reach my destination. I pay the driver and thank him.

I look at the building in front of me. Taking a huge breath I enter knowing exactly where I am going.

It has been such a long time since I saw him. I feel kinda nervous.

I get out of the elevator and walk down the short corridor, stopping in front of one door. I reluctantly raise my hand and knock on the door. I wait for a few seconds and I hear approaching footsteps from the other side.

The door opens revealing a tall buff guy with tattoos covering his arms and neck.

" Zeke I told you not to come and irritate me today I have a really important project to submit. " He says without looking up from his phone.

" I'm very sure that Zeke is a guy. " I say. Lame I know, but whatever who cares.

His head suddenly moves towards me, he sure would have got a whiplash.

He looks at me with surprise covering his features. His green eyes glint with amusement and surprise as he takes me in.

" Sabrina! "

" Hey Rafael. "

-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--**-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Maddox POV:-

She's in New York. She went all the bloody way to New York. I can't believe her.

She left so abruptly while we were all talking. I still don't get it we were all thinking about her and her safety. I wonder what she went to do there.

Was our help relly bothering her so much? So much that she wouldn't tell anyone where she was going.

Not going to lie I was upset that she left at the beginning, but then I tried putting myself in her shoes and looking at the situation, I for sure would have bursted out way before that. We all were talking as if she wasn't in the room, when we all knew how much she hates depending on others for her sake.

I remember the day we had confessed our feelings for each other, how reluctant she was to tell me anything about her past and Brandon. It had taken so much persuasion and groveling from me, for me to help her. I could see the worry and fear in her eyes when we spoke about it.

Sabrina was a very complicated person to understand, it was only me who could see through her tough facade. Even in the most stressful times she wouldn't break. But all this tension and stress building up on her made her finally break, and because of that she's in New York.

I can't believe this girl is mine. Mine to love, mine to protect, mine to cherish. Never have I ever seen a person as strong as her.

I thoughts are kinda two sided because on one hand I worried about her safety when Brandon is freely moving around and on the other hand I know she won't let anyone mistake her for a weak and frail person, and that she can protect herself.

I sigh and rub my hand against my face in exhaustion. We had gone out to look for her, we were searching for nearly an hour but couldn't find her.

The second my phone rang and her name lit up the screen I felt relief flood through me.

Ping

3:00am Abs ❤: Hey Dax, I know it's late but I wanted to tell you that I have booked my tickets for tomorrow, well now today, afternoon. Also I wanted to say sorry for snapping at you, and also for upsetting you. I'll see you in a few hours. Love you.
P. S: My bike is already at the airport so I'll come directly to your house.

3:02 am You: Ok I'll see you tomorrow at the airport. You don't need to apologize I understand, but we have to talk about this when you are here. Love you too.

I shut my eyes and fall asleep thinking of my grey eyed beauty.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I get ready quickly to go to the airport, it's already late in the evening I don't want her to be travelling alone. I book an Uber, my cab arrives in no time. I quickly slip on my shoes and rush out to the cab.

It takes a while to reach the airport, when I see the time it was already 8, her flight was supposed to land at 7:45. I look around at the place to see if I spot her. It doesn't take long till I finally see her, sweatpants and all she still looks beautiful. I raise my hand up signalling her that I was here. She looks around and she spots me in the crowd, she increases her pace while waking towards me.

When she reaches me I envelope her in my arms hugging her tightly to my chest inhaling her familiar lavender scent. She hugs me back with the same strength.

I pull back slightly, " I missed you. " I say placing a kiss on her forehead.

" I missed you too. " She says smiling softly.

" Come on now let's go you've had a tiring journey an you need to rest. "

" Okay, did you get your bike? "

" No I came here by cab. "

" Hmm... Come on lets go get my bike then. "

" I'm riding though. " I say.

She makes a sound of protest but stops when I give her a look.

" Ok fine only this once. "

We walk to the parking lot and move towards a familiar bike. She hands me the keys. I climb on and she follows suit, I start the bike and then we are off. She rests her head on my back and hugs my waist.

This is home, in her arms.

Yasss another chapter done... Anyway this was kinda short and I might edit it later on... But yeah it's just a filler. Anyway stick around to find out what hapens next.

Love Megan 🖤