Chapter-13

Sabrina's POV:-

We reached the lake house by one. After the conversation with Maddox it was a silent for most of it the conversation only started after Ethan woke up from his sleep.

The house was beautiful. Two floors big and had a homey feeling to it. It had wooden floorboards through the whole house there was a huge fire place in the living room. The lake was at the back of the house.

" Ok guys there are five rooms we can't use two upstairs because there is sufficient in there. So people will have to share."

" I'm fine with that" says Jenn " I choose Bella."

" I'll sleep with Ethan. If you don't mind."

" I'm taking the master bedroom." Says Chase.

" Well take the other two. But we are down to share if you want." Says Maddox.

" No that's fine." Says Ethan.

We take our bags and leave towards the rooms. Ethan I chose a room that over looked the lake.

" Wow this is so pretty." I say looking out of the balcony.

There were dried leaves fallen on the ground and a short trail to the lake.

" It really is, it's so romantic I can totally see a cute scene in a movie taking place here."

" Yeah." I look around more and then hear Ethan.

" Hey everyone is resting for a while then we'll all meet down in the living room at around 5."

" Ok. You sleep I'm going out and looking around for a bit."

" Ok sure."

I walk to my suitcase and set it flat on the floor and open it and pull out the black sketch book and the case that contains my color pencils. My dad and I had many things in common but I was completely opposite to my twin sister. He was a girly girl and I was more of a trouble maker, when she would sit at home and play barbies I would be out playing baseball or some other sport with my dad, when I would be thrown g snowballs around she would be building snow men and castles. But the thing we had in common along with our dad was drawing we would always draw together. But ever since her death I would not feel like doing it much, but I always keep my book and pencils around with me.
So I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on and left for downstairs. I open the small gate that opens to the trail and amongst the piles of fallen leaves I spot a small wooden bench I swipe of some of the leaves that were fallen on it and sit down. I grab my book and open it up a crisp new page. After that it was like my hand had a mind of its own I sketched the scenary in front of me. I used my fingers to blend the colors. Soon the white paper was full of reds, oranges, greens and purples.

 Soon the white paper was full of reds, oranges, greens and purples

"Wow that is beautiful." Says someone from behind.

I shut the book suddenly. I turn around and see that Maddox is standing there leaning sideways against a tree.