Chapter-5

Sabrina's POV:-

" Shit shit shit!"
Late again. I was running in the corridor towards my first class which had started 5 minutes back. I turned the last corner to reach my class when I bumped into a wall.

Wall? Huh that isnt supposed to be there.

I look up to see I am starting at intense light brown eyes, that belong to None other than Maddox White.

" Watch where you're going."

" You should have been the one looking where you were going it was a blind turn it's not my fault I bumped into you."

I say standing to my full height. He was still taller than me.

" I mean seriously is your brain not able to communicate with your legs, you seriously need to look around and then walk."

"Shut up you r the one who wasn't looking, and please don't waste my time I am really late to my class. Move out of my way or I'll make you."

He laughs,"you'll make me?" He asks cocking an eyebrow and folding his hands. I copy his stance.

" Yes."

" You can only try." He says with amusement dancing in his eyes.

" Sure."

I say smirking. I look at him in the eye and step forward, so I am inches away from his face. The more I look at his eyes I realize that they aren't a light brown color like I thought, but amber with gold specks. Our breath mingles I move closer and then whisper,

" watch out."

And grab the back of his knee with my foot and drop him to the ground. I smirk and look at him he looks stunned.

" Told you, I made you."

And I strut away , the only voice that could be heard was him cursing and the heels of my boots clicking.
I reach the classroom door and open it at once all the heads snap towards me.

" Ms. Wilson I see you have made it in time to grace us with your presence. Do you have an explanation as to why you were late."

Asks the middle aged man whos name I think is Mr. Ross.

" Sorry sir I was busy helping Natsu Dragneel slay the dragon on the other side of the world."

I say with a straight face. The class starts laughing, even Mr. Ross looks amused.

" OK well since your job of dragon slaying is done you can go and take a seat."

" Wow that was the best enterence I have ever seen in my life." Chase says slapping my back.

" Well you haven't met me."I say with a smirk.

The teacher continues the class, but I don't pay much attention to him and play with my pencil. When it slips out of my grasp and falls to the floor. I go to pick it up but a hand already reaches it. I look at the person who the hand belongs to and I see none other than Maddox White.
He's in this class? How did he reach here?

" I believe this is yours." He says.

I look at him confused.

Huh what's up with him

he was so hot headed in the corridor just 15min back and now he is trying to act charming.

" Weirdo."

I mutter under my breath.
His smile turns into a scrowl I can hear Chase snickering behind me.

"I was trying to be nice but I don't think you do nice."

" I don't."

"Well then you better watch your back because I am going to strike and you will not know when."

" Whatever."

I sit back in my seat with my back straight.

"What's up with him?"

" He wasn't moving out of my way in the corridor so I might have dropped him down to move him."

"What seriously." He said laughimg loudly. God this boy.

" Mr. White, Mr. Parker and Ms. Wilson since you are so not interested in this lesson I will see you in detention after school." Says Mr.Ross. I roll my eyes.

" Sure."

Chase and I say together and crack up.
The bell soon rings.

" Hey Sab, I can call you that right?" He asks and I nod.

" OK so as I was saying today the guys and I are going to the court to play basket ball and then catch dinner you wanna join?"

" Sure" I say with a smile. " I'll meet you at the court at around 7?"

" Yup."

" Why does she have to come? Wasn't it supposed to be only us 'guys'?" Says Maddox.

" Dude she is awesome, you should see her play. Whatever you say she is coming." He says swinging his arm around my shoulder.

" Whatever she can't be that good." He mutters.

" Actually I was on the team on my previous school and I have played for women's state." I say smirking.

" Woah seriously." Says Chase.

" Yup."

" Whatever we'll see."

" Sure buddy."

I say and we all walk together to the cafeteria.

"Bye guys I'll see y'all later."

" Bye." Says Chase.

Just as I was about to step away I hear a high pitched voice.

" Hi Maddy bear, I missed you."

It's a blonde haired girl wearing clothes scantier than a bikini walking towards us she reaches us and puts her hands around Maddox's neck and plants a sloppy kiss on his lips. He tries to push her away but she doesn't let go.
Chase and I look at each other and start laughing and making kissy faces. It was getting too disgusting so I took a hold of her top and pulled her back.

" Girl I have only heard of desperate bitches but today I got a live show. Damn." I say keeping my expression of fake shocked.

" Shut up bitch, who do you think you are to talk to me, you are scum stay with scum." she says pointing to the table where my friends are sitting and looking at me with confused expressions.
After she said my expression turned into complete rage.

" Nobody talks like that to my friends or anybody I care about, and if you don't want your face rearranged you'd walk away." I say in an eerily calm voice.

" What I was just saying the truth. Those people you call your friends are complete sc-"

she didn't get to complete the sentence because my fist had already made contact with her cheek. She clawed me on my hand with her nails, I reach for ward and punch her again and she falls on the floor. I go forward to hit her again, but someone is holding me back.

" Let me go, let me show this bitch her place."

I say struggling out of the persons grip.

" Not here, the teachers might come and you will fall into trouble." Says a husky voice in my ear. I calm down, and turn to the person to see it's Maddox, I nod and look around to see lots of people gathered around.

" GET BACK TO YOUR  OWN FUCKING WORK!"

Everybody at once turns and moves back to what they were doing. I Nod at Maddox once again.

" I'll see you guys in the evening, is it okay if I get Ethan along??"

" Sure. The more the merrier."Says Chase.

Why do I have a feeling something more is going to happen today.