Chapter-23

Sabrina's POV:-

" So are you going to tell me where we are going yet?" Maddox asks me a find for about the hundredth time.

" Will you shut up, I'll throw you off the bike if you ask me the same question again."

We decided to take only my bike since I knew the place I am taking him and he didn't.

"Ok ok chill, at least tell me how much time will we take to reach there."

" 5 minutes."

" You have being saying that since the last one hour." He says raising his hands up expatriated.

" Thats because you've being irritating me since the past hour." I snap.

He goes quiet for a while.

Thank God he shut up.

" So... How long?"

Spoke to quickly.

" Ugh, shut up we're here." I say parking near the tree line.

" Here! It's like in the middle of nowhere, all I can see is trees."

" You are the most annoying person I have ever met, and I have met chase." I say narrowing my eyes at him.

He continues blabbering, but I don't listen to him and continue walking through the trees.

Once we reach the spot, I stop dead in my tracks and look at the scenery around.

We were at the lake that was not very far away from our small town in Wisconsin. I had found it one night. I thought it was one of the most beautiful place I have seen.

The trees around us created a canopy shielding the rays of the sun, the light passed through the small spaces between the leaves. The lake reflected the sky and the trees from around.

" Wow this is beautiful." Says Maddox suddenly form behind me I could feel his breath on the back if my neck.

" Yeah, it is." I say walking towards a tree where I kept a blanket fro whenever I went there. I spread the blanket on the ground.

" You just going to stand there and look at me or ya gonna join me here?" I ask.

"Coming." He made his way over to me and sat next to me.

We sit there for a while drinking in our surroundings in a comfortable silence. he is the first one to break the silence.

" So what did you want to talk to Ethan about before?" He asks.

I look at him, " can I trust you enough for you to keep his secret?"

" You can, I won't tell."

" So you know how Ethan is gay right?"

He nods, " yeah well he likes Dean."

He blinks," you mean Dean Rodriguez?"

" Yes Dax which other Dean do we know."

" But Dean is your boyfriend right how can Ethan tell you that he likes him."

"Woah woah woah, Dean is not my boyfriend."

" But he calls you sunshine and all."

" Yeah so what, and he wouldn't even be my boyfriend then."

" Why! Anyone would be luck to have you." He says with a small frown.

" Dax, Dean is gay." I say trying to hold in my laughter.

He looks at me wide eyed," what! Really couldn't tell me before, I was so worried that-" he stops suddenly and clears his throat.
I look at him before I burst into laughter.