She cares

Jennie -

"Ouch!" My head was throbbing as I tried to open my eyes only to be blinded by white walls and bright lights.

"She's awake! Call the nurse!"

V?

"How are you feeling sis?" Nayeon sounded worried.

I scrunch my nose while I try to remember what happened. A pair of tiny hands held me and saw Ella at the side of my bed.

Where am I?

"What happened Nayeon?" I feel a bit dizzy when I tried to sit up. Nayeon helped me and I saw my brother V walking towards our direction with a doctor beside him.

"Ms. Kim, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked.

"I feel a bit dizzy but I think I'm fine now." I answered honestly.

"You may be discharged today but I suggest you rest for two days. You were over fatigued and your potassium count was low. You need to take some medicine and a few vitamins to keep you back on track." I nodded at him.

Nayeon assisted me while I wear my shoes. We went straight to the billing counter but we were surprised to what the lady said.

Someone already paid the hospital bills and even bought everything that's on my prescription pad. I begged the lady to give me the name of the person responsible but she said that she was specifically ordered not to let me know.

Sighing in defeat, we went outside the hospital to get a cab when a man approached me.

"Ms. Jennie Kim?" he asked.

He was wearing an all-black suit. He was well built and tall. He has green eyes, black hair and thick eyebrows. He actually looks good but not as good as Kai.

Oh my! Kai!

I quickly searched for my phone and dialed for Kai.

"Jen! How are you? I was worried about you! Are you okay now?" Worry was evident at the tone of his voice. I smiled knowing he cares for me at least.

"I'm fine now. Sorry I left you alone tonight. I promise to help out tomorrow night."

"No Jen! You need to rest! I'll be fine I promise."

"What exactly happened Kai? How did I end up on the hospital?" I asked him hoping for some answers.

"The girl along with your friend Jisoo brought you there. I was actually scared with the way she acted. She was super rude and she pushed me away to carry you on her car. But somehow I was glad to know that she brought you to the hospital. She was ready to kill me that time." I hear Kai laughing from the other line but I was speechless with everything he just said. My heart started to beat fast when a picture of L carrying me in her arms flashed at the back my mind. I ended the call with Kai and faced the man again.

"My name is Mino. I was tasked to bring you home safe. Please" he gestured us to ride the car parked in front of the hospital. It's a matte black Mercedes Benz.

"Woah! We're going home with that car?!" V looks excited while he quickly opened the passenger door and sat in front.

"Who ordered you to bring us home?" I asked Mino.

"The president" he simply answered.

"Who?"

He didn't answer and held the door open for me instead.

Sighing in defeat, I sat at the back seat with Nayeon and Ella.

My siblings failed to contain their happiness when we entered the apartment. They kept on squealing and jumping all over the place. Mino was true to his words as he never left us until we entered the apartment safely.

"That was the best experience I ever had! Whoever that person is, make sure to marry him sis!" V was screaming at the top of his lungs while Nayeon raised her thumb agreeing to what her twin brother said.

I shake my head while I tried to remember who was behind all this. They didn't even know that it was a SHE and not a HE.

"Alrighty! Time for bed you little rascals."

"Goodnight Jen. Thank you for always taking care of us. You're the best sister ever" Nayeon hugged me and I hugged her back. I felt V joining the embrace while Ella hugged me by the legs. A tear escaped my eyes. I will never get tired of taking care of them. They are my only family and I will do everything for them.

I walked towards my drawer and took out the handkerchief. I stared at the initial as I lay down on my bed.

I traced the letter embroidered on the handkerchief and smiled.

Why am I being like this towards her? Do I like her?

That's not possible because I already like someone else and that's Kai. A man and not a woman!

I sighed heavily, not understanding my own emotions.

I turned off the lamp and hugged the handkerchief as I slowly drift away to dreamland.

Lisa -

"So how long do you plan on staying here?" I ignored Jisoo beside me. I waited until the lights were off before I started my engine. We followed Mino while he drove Jennie and her siblings home.

Mino is my trusted body guard.

I drove Jisoo back to her house but before she closed the door, she said something really uncomfortable.

"I'm hoping to see my old friend back sooner thanks to Jennie. Drive safe Limario" she waved at me and shut the door close before I could argue.

-Flashback: On the hospital-

"I need the best doctor now! I need someone to make sure she's going to be okay!" I was carrying Jennie while I ran towards the emergency room.

A nurse came with a stretcher and I carefully placed her unconscious body on the flat bed. They brought her inside the room and I sat at the corner waiting.

Jisoo came in and sat beside me. She placed her arm on my shoulder with a skeptical look.

"You like her don't you?"

"I don't" I growled at her.

"I am incapable of those feelings so shut the fuck up" I glared at her but she just shook her head.

"You're like my sister Limario, I know you. I can read you like an open book. No matter how hard you hide those feelings under your cold demeanor, I will always know the truth behind your mask" She walked away, leaving me with a heavy heart.

She's right. Jisoo has always been right.

"I have already settled everything. The doctor said that it was over fatigue and her potassium count went low. They already prescribed her medicines and some vitamins to take which I already bought as well. I already asked Mino to bring them home" I'm lucky to have Jisoo beside me, she always know what I wanted without me uttering a single word.

"Thank you, Jisoo." I told her with all my honesty.

"Anything for my friend" She patted my back.

-end of flashback-

I took a shower right after I arrived at my penthouse. I pulled some boxers on and went straight to bed. Opening my bedside drawer, I took my medicine for insomnia and waited for darkness to consume me.

I waited for the medicine to take its full effect as I try to remember her.

Jennie Ruby Jane.

------

AN: update before I go to sleep. 😊

Goodnight everyone!