Untold Truth

Lisa -

I watched her walk away with that look in her eyes. I tried to contemplate but I'm just too confused with what's happening. The girl in my lap has her hands all over me but I felt nothing at all. She even kissed me a lot of times already but I never felt the same way I did when I was with her.

The girl dragged me away and pulled me back to her room. She was kissing me hungrily but my mind was somewhere else.

Was she jealous?

If she was, maybe – maybe she still loves me.

The girl started to remove my clothes and I hastily pushed her away. The girl winced in pain as she landed on the bed.

"I'm sorry I just can't – "

I admitted to the girl and walked out the door to let my heart drag me away to where I should be. I was running on the empty hallway when I heard a cry echoing on the quiet halls. I peeked from the corner and as soon as I saw her, my heart stopped beating.

She was on her knees crying while she held something near her chest. The boy went down on his knees to put his arms around her and I automatically balled my fists.

I thought I moved on. I thought I was done but I was wrong. At that moment, I realized one thing that I know will change everything from now on –

I still have a heart and I am still madly in love with her.

I walked away with a heavy heart and went straight to the bar.

"Ma'am we're closed already" the bartender says.

"You're not closing until I leave this place. Now get me a beer or I'll do everything to fire you and ruin your life the way they ruined mine"

He feverishly nods his head "Y-yes ma'am"

Beer was served while I sat alone with a heavy heart. I felt a little dizzy after a few bottles and I know that the alcohol's effect is slowly kicking in.

Seeing a piano at the corner, I decided to play and sing my heart out. (Play Jealous by Labrinth)

I'm jealous of the rain
That falls upon your skin
It's closer than my hands have been
I'm jealous of the rain
I'm jealous of the wind
That ripples through your clothes
It's closer than your shadow
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind

I thought I already got numb from the pain when she left me but I was wrong - I still love her and nothing had changed.

'Cause I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me

I hate it - I hate that's she's with that guy. It should be me who holds her when she cries - it should've been me and my arms who keeps her safe and no one else.

I'm jealous of the nights
That I don't spend with you
I'm wondering who you lay next to
Oh, I'm jealous of the nights
I'm jealous of the love
Love that was in here
Gone for someone else to share
Oh, I'm jealous of the love

After months of suffering, I thought I got stronger but I was fucking wrong because tears are already escaping from my eyes and I couldn't hold them back.

'Cause I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me