Jealous

Jennie -

"Hey, can I come in?" I looked at the reflection from my vanity mirror and saw L's head peeping inside. I smiled at her and nodded.

Her eyes wandered around my room and her height made it look smaller than it already was.

"Thanks for the breakfast by the way" she sat at the edge of my bed.

She looks like a lost kid while her eyes wandered around my private space while her hand brushes the white sheets of my bed.

"It was fun making pancakes with them" I looked at her and saw warmth at her beautiful pair of big doe eyes.

She's wearing her signature all black lady suit with her blonde hair fixed into perfection. She's breathtaking as always.

"What are you doing?" she eyes the lipstick on my hand and I turned to my side to face her.

"Do you want me to put some on your lips?" I pointed the red lipstick right in front of her oh so plump lips.

I blinked twice and realized that her lips were already red enough without any effort of putting some lipstick on it wishing it was the same for me.

"Here, let me help you with that" she grabbed the lipstick from my hand.

L held my chin and her magical hands did the work. Her face just inches from mine while her hands are busy on my lips. I watched how her lips parted and I felt her warm minty breath linger against my lips.

"There. All done" she tilted her head to one side studying her work and placed my lipstick on the desk.

"Now help me put some on mine" She held the back of my neck and pulled me to her.

Our lips met and we kissed. Her hands travelled all over my back and I placed my arms around her neck. She pulled me by the waist and guided me to sit on her lap. I was on fire and felt my heart racing when she swiftly pinned me on the bed.

She placed her hands on both sides of my head while she supports her own weight. Her kisses went down to my jaw, then to my neck. She found my collarbone and she trailed wet and sloppy kisses, I tugged at her hair wanting to bring her closer to me.

"Oh God!"

My back arched off the bed when I felt her tug the skin on my neck.

"Fuck!" she pulled away and I whimpered from the loss of contact.

I stared at her and I saw how her eyes turned dark. Her face was flushed and her hair disheveled making her look hotter.

"What's wrong?" I asked while I was still pinned below her warm body trying to return my breathing to normal.

"If we don't stop, I won't be able to hold myself anymore. You're just..."

"Gaddammit! I'm losing my control around you and you're more than this." she ran her fingers on her messed up hair.

I giggled at the sight of my lipstick scattered all around her now swollen lips. I ran my thumb on her skin to clean off the smudge.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked and held her cheeks. Her gaze softens and she leaned closer at the palm of my hand.

"Yes, it's a bad thing Ruby Jane" she nodded and pecked my forehead.

"I'm sort of..." she hesitates but I wait for her to continue.

"I'm sort of a freak when it comes to control and power." She adds.

"I'm always composed but you seem to disorient me every time" she chuckles and shakes her head.