Her cherished memory

Jennie -

"Say it Ruby Jane" she whispers into my ear.

"I need you to say it baby, out loud so I know you that you also want me" her hand slides down to my stomach making me shiver.

"I want you" I rushed the words without second thought and she smiles against my neck.

She doesn't say anything and grabs my thighs lifting me higher to her torso and begins to walk out of the water.

"Good. But not today" I frown at her words.

Wait what?

When we reached the bank, she lets me go and I whine from the loss of contact. All I wanted that moment was her. I never felt this way ever and it's driving me insane. I am unsure what to do so I just stand awkwardly.

"Come here" she says in a low voice and the heat immediately returns.

L watched me silently, her eyes travelling up and down my body. The way she looks at me drives me crazy - my hormones are out of control. No one has ever seen me this exposed and L has been with many girls, much more good looking than me. I'm sure she has been with girls with so much experience like Nancy for example, unlike me who has no idea how this thing works.

My hands moved to cover my body but she quickly grabs both my wrists and pushes them down to my sides.

"Don't ever cover up, not for me Ruby Jane"she says and looks into my eyes.

"It's just..." I begin to explain but she cuts me off.

"No, you will not cover up ever. You have nothing to be ashamed of baby. You're body is a masterpiece and I would love to worship that body"

Does she mean that?

"I mean it, look at you!" she eyed me from head to toe and again my hormones are dancing in joy.

"But you've been with so many girls" I point out and she frowns.

"But none like you" my heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know... I just... I haven't had any experience at this before" I can't even say the three letter word.

Oh God!

I look like a hormonal teenager now!

She begins to chuckle. "I said I'm not going to have sex with you" she says and I begin to panic.

"Oh" is all I can say and begin to walk away from her but she grabs my shoulders and turns my body to face her.

"Where are you going?" Realization hits her.

"Oh... No I didn't mean it like that baby. I just meant that I am not going to have sex with you. Not today Ruby Jane" she defends herself and I feel the disappointment in my chest dissolve.

"There are so many unimaginable things I fantasize to do to you and I want your first to be special at least not here in the middle of the woods"

She leans and whispers in my ears.

"I can't believe no one has ever fucked you before" my mind went crazy. Dirty talk suits her husky voice and I felt weak under her.

She walks towards the edge and hands me my dried shirt.

"Now dress up before you catch a cold baby" the endearment melts my heart.

I looked at her as she pulls her pants over her legs. She's just wearing her pants and her soaked sports bra. After she's done, she eyed me once again and pulled me for an embrace. I felt warmth engulfed me. I hugged her back and snuggled closer at the crook of her neck.

"Thank you for coming with me here. This means a lot to me" she whispers and I took one step away from her while my hands are still clinging to her bare waist.

"I think you owe me one answer" reminding her of our deal.

"One question" she smiled and I pecked her lips quick.

"Wh-What was your memory here?" I asked and my eyes wandered around the place.

She was searching mine and there it was again. The eyes that scream a thousand of unspoken words I wanted to decipher.

She leaned in to kiss my forehead and held my hand.

"When I was a kid, my mom used to bring me here" she started.

-Flashback-

"It's okay Lisa. Look at mommy"

"But the water is dirty!" the little kid frowned.

"Oh baby, it's warm. See?" she splashed the little kid with water and the little kid laughed.

"Come here, mommy will teach you how to swim" the mother came near the bank where the little kid was sitting at the edge.

"But what if there are sharks in there?" the little kid asked.

"Oh baby, there's no sharks in here. And I promise mommy will take care of you" she reached for the little kid.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise baby." The mother reached her arms out for the kid.

"Mommy will never leave you" the kid smiled and jumped into her mother's arms.

They played in the water and she taught her kid to swim in the lake. They went there every morning to spend time together.

"Can I bring my girlfriend here when I grow up?" The little kid asked her mother.

"G-girlfriend?" the mother asked surprised with what her daughter blurted out. The kid nodded frantically which caused the mother to chuckle.

"Of course you will Lisa. But only once you grow up" the mother kissed the little kid on the cheek.

"I love you Lisa, mommy will always love you"

-End of flashback-

---------

AN: No smut yet guys!

You're so hormonal like Jennie 😉 kidding!

Update before sleeping!

I'm currently editing this book's movie teaser.

I'll do my best to upload it tom. 😉