Baby steps

Jennie -

9 AM ~

"Where did you sleep last night?" I stared at Irene and Seulgi standing in front of me with their hands on the side of their hips as they interrogate me.

Oh no. What am I supposed to say?

"I-uhhh. I was... uhm."

Dammit!

"She slept in my room" I snapped my head to the owner of the voice behind me and quickly hid my face. I'm pretty sure I am red as a tomato now.

Why is she so honest? Oh God!

"Oh! Sorry Ms. President, we were just wondering where she was last night because we were really worried when she was nowhere to be found" Seulgi explained.

"She's fine. I'm sorry if I dragged her away last night" she politely explained to them

I love this soft L.

"Oh no! It's okay! We totally understand! Right Irene?" She raised her eyebrow to the other girl.

"Yes of course Ms. President! We just wanted to make sure our friend here is in safe hands" they glared at Jungkook who's currently hiding with the other boys.

"She's totally in safe hands don't worry. And please just call me Lis" I looked at the beautiful creature beside me and was surprised that she actually said that. I can't help but smile with how warm she looks right now.

"Wow really? Can we really do that?" Irene asked in a very high pitched tone. I chuckled at how happy they were and L just nodded in response.

"Looks like someone is happy?" Jisoo joined the conversation.

"She told us that we can call her Lis" the two girls responded in unison and I giggle at how Jisoo reacted.

"Holy. Fucking Shit!" Jisoo fake gasped and wiped her face as if she was actually crying. She quickly went to L and I stepped aside as she hugged her best friend.

"Get your filthy hands off of me Jisoo" L pushed her away but she kept her arms on her shoulder.

"Really buddy. I'm just happy right now" this time she was serious.

L cocked her head to one side as she responded to Jisoo with a tiny smile on her face. "I know Jisoo"

"We have a lot of talking to do when we get back buddy." She tapped her shoulder and L nodded.

We all walked outside the driveway leaving the beach house behind us. I took one last glance and smiled at the memory of L kissing me on the porch, but the intimate moment we had at her balcony made me blush.

I peeked at L who's currently standing beside me. I felt giddy when she gave me her warmest smile. It's obvious that she doesn't do it often but even with her small smile, she can make me all warm and feel loved.

How did I get so lucky?

"Alright guys! Time to go home!" Jisoo yelled while she clapped her hands. We all groaned in protest while we walked towards the van.

"NOOOOOOOO!" The boys reacted and I shake my head at how cute they are. They look like kids playing in the playground but was dragged away by their parents to go home.

I scanned each faces and I can't help but narrow my eyes at Nancy who's currently looking at me with her bitch face on.

What the hell is her problem?

"I promise we'll do this more often from now on" L spoke and everybody cheered.

"Yey!!" they all cheered.