Bicycle

Lisa –

"Whatcha doing?" a voice whispered in my ear. I panicked and pressed all the keys on my keyboard.

"Holy shit Jisoo! You're going to give me a heart attack!" I snapped my head to face her who sneaked into my room without me noticing.

"Top Ideas for a romantic date" she reads.

FUCK!

I pulled the entire plug and wires of my computer in panic of being caught red handed which caused everything to fall on the ground and break.

"Holy shit Limario!" She yelled and dodges my monitor that almost crushed her feet.

"Fuck! This is your entire fault idiot!!" I growled at her.

"Why me?! You're the one who's searching for romantic date ideas and panicked" she teased.

Sighing heavily, I walked towards the couch and sat while massaging my temples.

I never thought impressing a girl is this hard.

"Is that your new fashion statement?" Jisoo sat beside me and pointed at my button down shirt.

-Flashback-

After I ate the clubhouse sandwich that Jennie bought for me, she stayed for a few more minutes. I was sitting on the couch and she was standing in between my legs while I hug her from the waist.

She was playing with my hair while I unconsciously draw circles at the back of her waist while I snuggle closer. After all the stress from my work, somehow I found my safe haven at her arms.

"Lunch break's over baby. I need to go back" she softly whispered.

"Can't you stay longer princess?" I pout and she shakes her head while smiling down at me.

"Later baby"

She walked towards my door but turned her heels back to me.

"Before I forgot, stop being such a tease. I don't want other girls eyeing you" she closed all the buttons on my polo all the way to my neck and gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks before storming out my room.

-End of flashback-

"You look like a priest! Hahahahahahahahaha!" My room is now filled with Jisoo's laughter.

I covered her mouth with my hands to muffle the sound of her laughter while strangling her neck.

"Shut up and just help me give her a proper date. I don't have any idea how this works at all" She tapped out saying that she surrenders so I let her go.

"Look at you being cheesy and romantic" she teased and I scowled at her.

"Tsk! Stop looking at me like you're going to kill me any moment Limario"

"Oh I will if you don't help me" I warned.

"I think Jennie would be happy with anything as long as you're with her. You already brought her to a fancy restaurant last time so why don't you try a simple date this time?" she suggests.

"Define simple" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Like going to the movies and eating dinner together like normal couples do" she flashes me a grin.

"Do we look like an abnormal couple to you?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You're the only one that's abnormal between the two of you" she shrugged and ran towards my door when she saw me swing my arm to punch.