Confession

Lisa -

"How did you know that I live here?" Jennie questioned as soon as I parked in front of their building apartment.

Shit! I face palmed myself.

"I just know. No questions" I mentally scold myself when I went outside and opened the door for her.

I walked her inside the building and as soon as we reached the elevator door, she turned to face me. Her face is still flushed and I can't help myself but admire her beauty.

Her skin is white as a porcelain and her sweet scent overwhelmed me. I wonder how her skin would feel under my touch.

Due to our height difference, she had to look up and I can see the muscles on her neck contract. I gulped and swallowed my own saliva. I imagined myself trailing kisses on her neck down to her fucking collarbone.

Fuck!

I shake away my perverted thoughts.

We were both standing in silence while we stare at each other without saying a word and breaking eye contact. The elevator door opened and we jumped away as if we were caught from something illegal.

"Nayeon?" Jennie spoke.

A girl with the same color and set of eyes came out the elevator. She hugged Jennie and a little girl came to Jennie's legs hugging it like a koala bear.

Now that's adorable.

"Ella! Why are you still up?" Jennie asks the little girl as she kisses her on the cheek which made her giggle.

"Well sis, we're all hungry so we all decided to walk to the convenience store. Fridge is out of stock" A teenage boy wearing a baseball cap stepped out the elevator.

I cleared my throat. Jennie flinched at the sound and faced me with an apologetic smile. She wrapped her arms around mine and again caught me off-guard at the contact.

"Kids, this is L. She's my boss." She removed her arms and faced me as she gestured the three kids to stand in line.

"L these are my siblings. This is V and Nayeon, they're twins and this is Ella our youngest." She proudly introduced them.

They all bowed in unison and greets me. I nodded my head. II looked at the little girl and she was smiling widely at me. This is my first time seeing something adorable.

"Uhm, thank you again for the dinner. Sister duty calls." She looked at me as she held the little girl's hands.

"I'll go with you."

"No! It's late and you still need to rest" Jennie argued but I'm persistent.

"Nope! You don't get to say NO to me." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"C'mon." I reached for her hands and pulled her out of the building.

We walked in the cold night passing a park around the street. We stopped in front of a convenience store. Jennie went directly to the tables and sat the little girl on the chair while the twins walked to the cashier.

"Order anything you want" I whisper.

"Are you for real?" V said.

"Yes. Just don't tell her" I pointed at their sister while I reached for my wallet and pulled a credit card.

"Here, no maximum purchase" I gave them my credit card and walked away.

"Oh my Gosh! How did you guys order too much food?!" Jennie said in a silent yell.