Her weakness

Lisa -

I watched Jennie ran away and it felt the same -

the feeling of that day my mom left me.  And when my father tortured me. Sadness once again brought me down to my knees and I can't think straight anymore.

Weakness should never be felt!

But I feel so goddamn weak right now!

What are you doing to me Jennie?

I felt anger and madness when a pair of hands grazed my arms.

"Why would you do that?" I grabbed Nancy's shoulders forcefully and all I saw was nothing but red.

"Ouch! Babe you're hurting me. But you know I always love the way you grip me hard when we're in bed" I shove her away and looked at her disgusted.

"Shut up! Stop calling me with pet names like we have something special! I know you did this on purpose Nancy! You insisted to use my bathroom when you have your own and I was stupid to let you in! Why?!?"

"I told you, someone's using our shower and I didn't want to wait that long.." She crossed her arms.

"And maybe I do have a hidden agenda after all" she smirked.

This bitch!

"Oh come on! Stop being so hard to get! We both know you're not and I know you're in need of a release. So stop resisting and let me do the work" I looked at her angrily but she's right. Remembering Jennie in that fucking red swimwear got me all heated up and I fucking need a release. But I won't do it with anybody except her.

"Just get out of my fucking sight Nancy. WE. WILL. NEVER. HAPPEN." I slammed the door shut and sat on the edge of my bed.

FUCK!

I walked towards my wardrobe and pulled an open jacket over my sports bra and some track pants. I went straight to bed and shut my eyes closed.

"It's okay. It's none of my business and whatever you do privately is not my concern" she was staring at the floor as she ran away.

What was that anyway?

I heard knocking on my door.

"I said go away Nancy!" I shout.

"It's me." I sat up contemplating if I would open the door or not.

"C'mon buddy. I know you're in need of answers. Let me in" I walked to the door and let Jisoo in.

"I saw what happened" she said.

"She doesn't care about what I do Jisoo. She said it's not her concern whatever I do privately" I felt my chest tighten.

WTF is going on with me?

Is this pain?

No! I shouldn't feel anything.

But why do I feel like I'm hurting?

What the hell is happening to me?!

This feeling has been haunting me since I saw Jennie with Jungkook having fun a while ago.

"Does this hurt?" I looked down to where Jisoo was pointing and I furrowed my brows while she pointed in my chest where my heart is.

"You're hurting  and I want you to know that it's okay to hurt"

"I'm not. I'm just having some trouble breathing. Maybe from being exposed too much on the heat a while ago" I denied.

"No you're not. You're hurt because you were jealous of Jennie having fun with someone else. And you're hurt because you think Jennie doesn't care about you"

"But she doesn't. She just said it" I defended.

"You both are giving me a headache! Jennie denied that she didn't care when in fact she's also hurt and jealous of you and Nancy. Oh God!"

She's jealous?

Why would she be?

Nancy is nothing compared to her.

"You know what? I'm tired of watching the two of you get jealous of each other. Stop denying that you don't feel anything at all Limario because you clearly do! Now man up and go get your girl or someone else will!"

NO WAY!

"What do you mean someone else will?" I grabbed Jisoo and she rolled her eyes.

"She's outside drinking with Jungkook and the others." I pushed Jisoo to the side and marched outside to find her.

I'm not gonna let her be someone else's girl.

She's mine. She should be!

She's my goddamn weakness.

-----

AN: Sorry for the late update! 😣