Slumber

Jennie -

I looked at L and the twins while they bicker over something so small. They were arguing about who's cuter, SpongeBob or Patrick. L was sitting on the couch with Ella on her lap while the twins were sitting on the carpet. I shake my head at how the twins fight over something stupid.

I wiped the table and went to the sink to wash the dishes. I flinched when a pair of arms snaked around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"Maybe I should've installed soundproof walls at your room since you can't control your moans last night. I'll bring my men back this afternoon" she whispered sending chills over my spine.

"Shut up you pervert!" I slapped her hand and I felt her chest vibrate at my back while she laughs.

"I love you, don't you ever forget that" she kissed me on the cheek and I immediately blushed. I felt her chin on my shoulders and I can feel my face heat up.

"Don't you have anything to do today?" she shook her head.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" She grabbed me by the waist and turned me to face her.

"Are you asking me out on a date Ruby Jane?" she playfully asks and I can't help but giggle.

"Yes Lalisa Manoban, I am asking you out on a date. This is a rare opportunity for me that the new café' owner ordered to close the shop today. It's really weird." I heard her cough.

"Are you okay??" I patted her back and she just nodded.

"You know, we never knew who the new owner is. She or He never shows up at the café. Maybe the owner looks hideous and scary." I heard L cough again.

"Are you really okay??" Her face was flushed and I immediately placed my hands on her forehead to check if she's sick.

"How can you even say that the new owner looks hideous if you haven't even seen her or him?" she asked.

"I don't know? It's just really weird that the owner never comes in to visit"

"Maybe she or he is just busy" she suggests.

"Yeah right. I'm guessing she or he looks hideous" I repeat making her argue more.

Who would even run a business and never visit? That's just weird.

"Or maybe she or he may look dazzling. Don't judge someone you haven't even seen yet" she smirked.

"So, where will you bring me today?" she changed the topic.

"Secret! But it's not just you and me today" I pointed at my siblings and she smiled.

"That would be perfect! Let me just go home and change" I nodded at her.

"Great. Give me two hours and I'll fetch you guys" she kissed my cheek and went to my siblings to bid them goodbye.

"Why do you have to go Pretty Unnie? Can you not stay? Don't you love us anymore?" Ella was clinging to L's leg and they look so cute together.

"Of course I love you little buddy. I promise to be back in a flash. I just need to change clothes and take a shower in my house" she patted Ella's head.

"Pinky promise?" Ella raised her tiny finger.

"Pinky promise" L crossed her own finger to Ella's and my heart melted at the sight.

"See you later baby" she closed the door and I held my chest to support my racing heartbeat.

"So, what's our plan sis?" Nayeon interrupted pulling me away from my trance.