Gone

Jennie -

"Happy Birthday, Jisoo. Hello, Jennie" her cold and husky voice sent chills over my spine. It took a few moments before reality hit me that she is actually standing right in front me.

"Thank you. I thought you would be flying out of the country for business" Jisoo eyed me carefully as I stared at the woman in front of me.

"Change of plans" she simply answered.

She didn't even look at me as she walks out disappearing through the large crowd. Jisoo turned to face me and I know she wants to drag me away but I mustered all my strength to look at her in the eye.

"I promise I'll be fine Chu"

"I swear I did not know that she would be here tonight. She told me that she has a business trip outside the country. I can hire a private boat to charter you if you want to go. Just say the word Jennie" Worry was evident from her eyes.

"Why would you hire a private boat?" Kai came into view with furrowed brows and Jisoo gave him a knowing look which made him understand the situation.

"Jen let's go. I don't want to see you crying again." He grabbed my wrist and faced Jisoo.

"Go and get that private boat Jisoo, we're leaving now" he reprimanded but I pulled my wrist from his grip making him tilt his head and furrow his brows.

"I want to stay Kai. Please Chu, let me stay" I plead.

"But - " Kai tried to argue but Jisoo cut him off.

"Are you sure?" she asked and I nodded my head despite the heavy feeling in my chest. She clenched her jaw and mouthed 'fine' as she surrendered to my hard headed self.

I don't care if I get hurt a million times as long as I get to see her again -

Even if it's just for a few days.

Morning came and Kai knocked on my door asking me to grab some breakfast. I wore a simple white t-shirt and a denim short over my white swimsuit. I was hoping we could enjoy the beach in the morning and I'm glad that Irene and Seulgi had the same plans too.

We were all having our breakfast by the beach when a foreign girl wearing a black bikini caught everyone's attention.

She was tall and she looked like a Victoria Secret model. All the boys were mesmerized by her beauty except for Kai who's been eyeing my every movement.

"There you are! Why did I not find you in my bed this morning?" the girl yelled as she proudly stands in front of a person sitting at one of the beach chairs.

The person stood up and I choked at my own food. It was L and she was wearing a black board shorts with an open white polo revealing her sexy flat stomach and black sports bra. She walked out from the girl but the girl followed her inside the building.

"Careful Jen, drink this" Kai gave me a glass of water and Jisoo rubbed my back while shaking her head in dismay.

After eating our breakfast, we all went for a swim. Kai asked me to ride the Jet Ski with him and the adrenaline rush gave me something to keep my mind off from her. I have never tried any water sports before so I was a bit hesitant but Kai is one of the sporty ones so I guess I'm in safe hands.

I reached for Kai's hand and he pulled me to sit at the back. He started the engine and pulled my arms to hold on his waist. His stomach was hard and a foreign feeling began as he carefully placed it over his abs. I have always wished to see him shirtless when I was still crushing on him but now that I do, I find it weird and uncomfortable. It was nothing compared to how sexy L's toned stomach which I have always loved. I was about to pull away when he suddenly brought the Jet Ski to life making me clasp on his waist harder and my face to lean on his bare back.