Beach House

Jennie -

"I like you L"

The memory of my confession came rushing through my veins. I bowed my head embarrassed as she strides near our direction.

"You're so damn late!" Jisoo reprimanded her but L just eyed her.

"Fine! As if I have something else to say. Everybody hop on! We're leaving" Jisoo instructed but L stood in the driveway watching us get inside the van.

"What the hell are you doing there? Get your ass in here!" Jisoo yelled but L turned away and went back to her car.

"The little devil is back." Jisoo mumbled.

I watched her car disappear from the driveway and I held my chest when I felt a sting of pain.

"What about the president? Is she not coming with us?" Nancy asked and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Why does she care too much about what L does?

"Oh don't worry, she'll be there. It's just that her ego and pride is bigger than her company building, no one can keep up with that." Jisoo answered.

10 AM ~

"Hey Jennie, wake up! We're here!" Seulgi pinched my cheek.

Yawning, I scratch my eyes and fixed my hair.

I can't believe I slept during the drive. I picked up my stuff and there she was -

leaning on her car with arms crossed on her chest.

"Took you long enough." She said as Jisoo approached her.

"You're a devil who drives like a fucking racer that's why" Jisoo answered and they both lead the way inside.

My eyes wandered around the beachfront house painted in white and blue. As we entered the house, a wide staircase welcomed us leading to 5 rooms at the second floor. Behind the staircase is a wide space with bean bags and music instruments.

On the right side is a kitchen bar with wines and alcohol beverages in display, a long dining table situated right in front of the kitchen bar.

On the opposite side is a living space furnished with couches and a giant flat screen on the wall.

What amazed me the most was the scenic view when Jisoo opened two full sized French windows that revealed the beauty of the beach.

There's a veranda facing the beach complete with daybeds and lounge chairs.

"We will divide the rooms. There are only 4 rooms available because the master bedroom is already occupied. I will occupy the bedroom beside the master's bedroom. Boys, you'll occupy the bedroom on the left wing of the house while the girls will occupy the one on the right wing." Jisoo handed out the keys.

I scanned the room but L is nowhere to be found. She's probably on the master's bedroom already.

Inside our bedroom, it has two bunk beds. Irene and Seulgi occupied the other one and I'm left with no choice but to share the other bunk bed with Nancy.

She placed her stuff on the bottom bed so I guess I'll be on top then.

"Why do I have to share this bed with you?" Nancy snapped and rolled her eyes.

I placed my stuff on the top bed.

"As if I wanted to share it with you" I whispered back and walked away.

Ugh! She's such a bitch!

1pm~

Jisoo called everyone downstairs to eat lunch. As we gather on the table, I noticed that L is still missing in action.

"Will the president join us for lunch Ms. Kim?" Nancy asked Jisoo.

"Well the house owner is pre-occupied to join us for lunch. Don't mind her" She nonchalantly answered.

"OWNER?!" we all yelled in unison which surprised Jisoo.

"Well yeah? She owns this house, don't you guys know?" She looked at us confused and we all shake our heads as an answer.

"Well now you know. You guys haven't heard the half of it yet. But I'm in no position to say. Let's eat!" Jisoo said cheerfully leaving all of us shocked from what she just said.

I kind of had an idea that L is rich from her choice of clothes, her car, and her mansion but I never expected her to own a private beach house.

Does the company pay her that big?

4pm ~

"No! You are not wearing that on the beach!" It's been an hour of arguments with Irene and Seulgi trying to convince me to wear something else.

"What's wrong with my shorts and white tshirt? It's just the beach" I argued.

"Don't you have any sense of fashion? Girl! That is not sexy at all!" Irene yells and she places her hands on her waist.

"C'mon Jennie, you need to wear something else. You can wear my extra bathing suit! We have the same figure so I'm sure it will fit you" Irene says.

Not that I'm proud of it but my bust size is bigger than Irene I think? I cringe at the idea of me wearing a two piece on a beach with men around me.

Nancy stepped out from the bathroom wearing a black two piece over her see through top.

"Stop trying girls, that woman is stiff as a stick with no fashion sense so give it up already"

"What did you just say?" I raised an eyebrow. This girl is bringing the bitch out of me.

"I said, you have no guts to be as sexy as me." she gestured to her own body.

"So both of you, give up and just let this girl wear some potato sack instead" she pointed at Irene and Seulgi then walked out of the room wearing am enormous sunglasses that almost covered her whole face. I scoff.

"Give me that!" challenging myself, I grabbed the red swimsuit and went inside the bathroom.

I stared at my reflection at the vanity mirror and my mouth went ajar.

The red two-piece did fit me just like Irene said. It hugged my body figure perfectly. I can't believe I can pull this off.

With one last heavy sigh, I opened the bathroom door.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're hiding that sexy figure of yours!" Irene said as soon as I walked out from the bathroom.

"I knew it will fit you! You look hot in red!" Seulgi proudly said as she eyed me from head to toe. 

I blush instantly. I'm not used to being complimented.

I grabbed my white shirt, pulled it over my head and wore my denim shorts back.

"You have to remove that later on the beach understand? You're not gonna swim wearing a t-shirt and a denim short" I nodded as if I have a choice.

"Good! Now let's go!" Irene and Seulgi happily cheered as they dragged me to the beach.

Oh God, give me strength.

-------

AN: Happy Sunday guys!