She's Back

Lisa -

As soon as the elevator door swung open, my instinct knew that someone has infiltrated my space. Mino went out to park the car so I was left to face the intruder alone. I prepared myself and aggressively opened the door revealing an annoying shocked ugly swan sitting in one of my favorite couch in my living room.

"Jisoos Christ Lis! You scared the fuck out of me!!"

"Don't you dare cuss at me Chu? What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I knew you'd forget about it you dumbass." She shakes her head in disappointment but I walked past through her.

"Get the fuck out Chu, I need to take a shower and leave as soon as possible"

"You're not going anywhere yet." She stood in front of me and shoved a paper in my face.

"What the fuck - "

"You have a guest appearance with KBC that was scheduled months ago you dumbass"

Shit! I forgot about that damn interview!

"Can't you just reschedule the stupid interview?! I need to see Jennie as soon as possible and that needs to be accomplished today. Those months spent without her felt like fucking years to me so I'm not gonna waste any more of my time for a goddamn interview" she didn't listen and dragged me to the room.

"Listen to me, Jennie can wait. Just do the damn interview then we can leave as soon as it's over. It's an advance shoot, KBC will broadcast the interview after 4 hours. That's enough time for you to travel so just get over with it first. And besides, it wasn't you who agreed to this, it's Manoban Group who signed for it. So get your ass on that cold shower and wear a suit. I'll wait for you outside and don't be stubborn for once!" annoyed as fuck, I did what Jisoo instructed.

Jennie -

"Jennie?" Dara snaps her fingers in front of my face, clearing my clouded mind with memories of her.

"Sorry" I muttered and she just gave me her genuine smile.

It has been months, long agonizing months since I last saw her. It has been a very painful experience but the chance to actually see her again somehow gave me something to at least be thankful of. She may have changed a lot but I know it was my entire fault. I have made her believe that I no longer want her by pushing her away when all I wanted was the total opposite.

God I miss her.

I have always thought about L each day and I hate it every time she occupies my mind leaving no space at all. The last time I heard about her was when Jisoo visited us. She said that she was out of the country for business.

Who leaves the country for months to do business anyway?

"So how was Bobby?" Dara asks pulling me back to reality.

She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes. I stopped working for the café because it only reminded me of Lisa every single day. I met Dara in a baking class that I used as an excuse to keep myself busy and away from the world I made with Lisa in it.

"So are you going to ignore me all day or are you going to tell me about your date with that doctor?"

The bell to the shop rings and as I look at the door, I instantly smiled.

"Jennie!!"

I went over the counter and carried my sister who was holding a piece of paper.

"Look!" She gave me the paper and I smiled. Although it hurts a little but realizing that Ella still adores her makes me believe that Lisa is still a part of me.