Special Chapter

Lisa -

Months of married life and I can't be happier. Jennie now resides at my home together with the twins and Ella. Ofcourse I won't let them live alone, they are my family.

I bought a small space for Jennie to manage her own bake shop and she was the happiest wife ever. She and Kai manage the shop, despite my hatred towards the guy I can't deny the fact that he had taken care of my Ruby Jane during my absence.

"How's everything going Mino?"

"The shop is doing great today ma'am but Mrs. Manoban is very sensitive this morning and scolded Kai numerous times"

I laugh internally. Now that she's near her delivery date, Jennie has been more sensitive. Her mood swings made me crazy. One second she's happy then the next thing you know she's crying over some god knows what reason.

And yes, you heard it right - Jennie is pregnant and we were the happiest couple when we found out that the IVF was a success. We didn't sleep at all and thought of names for our little bundle of joy.

"Alright. Is Jackson there?"

"Yes ma'am. He's on disguise"

Poor Jackson.

Ever since Jennie's crazy mood swings, she doesn't want to see Jackson anywhere near her. But being a paranoid wife that I am, I can't let her wander around by herself so Jackson has no choice but to put on a disguise or I will rip his limbs one by one if something happens to my wife.

"Thank you Mino"

He nods and leaves the office. Jisoo is out of the country, specifically Paris.

But today is her scheduled return flight. I wonder if she's already back.

She's been seeing her girl there for months and I can't argue because Park Industries and Manoban Group are now the biggest names all over the world.

We need to keep our reputations good and if I have to sell Jisoo to Roseanne to marry her, I would. But thank God they love each other so no need to sell my ugly friend to anyone.

Jisoo is as whipped as me when it comes to Roseanne. Funny as it may sound but I think I am more romantic than her. Roseanne is such an elegant woman while Jisoo is such a loser, or maybe it's just how I see her.

"Lalisa?"

Glancing at the door, I see my father smiling while Jiyong was carrying a lot of bags.

"What brings you here father?"

"Well I visited my friend's newly opened mall and I bought stuff for my soon to be granddaughter"

I can't believe this. Looking at the bags, he almost bought the whole baby section. He adores his soon to be granddaughter too much and I can't even argue because I am excited too.

I can't wait to see my princess.

"We already bought clothes for her and Jennie went shopping yesterday. How the hell will my daughter wear all these clothes?"

"Change her clothes every hour then snap a picture. I don't care Lalisa, I want the whole world for my granddaughter"

Jennie was right, I am a lot like my father.

We all snap our heads to the door when Mino busted it open.

"Ma'am!" he shouts with wide eyes

My eyes widen in horror and I quickly grabbed my phone.