I had enough

Lisa -

10 PM ~

The search for my girl wasn't that hard due to the loud music playing by the beach and some crazy people dancing around the giant bonfire in the middle of the night. I scanned the area and not a second later -

I found her.

She's clearly drunk but I felt proud to see her trying to evade Jungkook while he tries to get closer to her.

Marching towards them, I remained silent.

"Come on gorgeous, you still need a drink!" Jungkook offered her another bottle which she gladly took.

I clenched my jaws at the sight. When will he stop pushing himself on Jennie? 

This fucker is getting under my skin.

I should talk to Jisoo about replacing him soon.

Tucking my balled hands in my pocket, it was hard to control both anger and jealousy once you were in front of the person. I smoothly grabbed Jennie by the waist and pulled her closer to mine.

"I think she's had enough for the night" I snatched the bottle from her hands and finished it.

Jennie looks up at me and my large hand held her exposed shoulder protectively.

Why would she even wear an off-shoulder at night?

She should wear turtle necks!

For fucks sake!

"Let's get you inside" I didn't wait for her to respond and dragged her away back to the beach house.

"S-shtap!"

WHAT THE?!

"Ouch!!" I turned around to see Jennie sitting in the floor of the porch.

She pulled herself from my grip and fell down on her butt.  She was rubbing her back and I bite my inner cheek trying to stop my smile.

She's so cute.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to stand up. She lost her balance and held on my arm for support while I held her by the waist.

Oh God, I missed her in my arms.

"Why did you drag me away? I was having fun!" a change of mood I see.

Tilting my head puzzled, "Because I wanted to check if you're okay"

She rolls her eyes. "Go check on your Nancy!"

"Ruby Jane you're drunk."

"No I'm not! Who says I am? And why do you even care about me? You've been ignoring me the whole day! I hate you!" she shouted.

"What? I am not ignoring you!" I tried to explain but was also lost in my own words.

"But you are!" she crosses her arms.

"You're confusing me L! You act like all sweet and romantic and then the next thing I know you go back to being cold and arrogant! You flirt with Nancy which I clearly hate by the way. I can't keep up with your mood anymore!"

She was angry - that much was clear.

She looks like an angry cat and that made me adore her more.

God I am so whipped!

Slowly reaching out for her hand, she steps away.

"Nope! I am not having any of that anymore! You are not going to convince me with your sweet gestures anymore! No!" she yells.

How long can I be patient with this girl?

Damn it! I can't contain it anymore!

"Ruby Jane" I mutter under my stressful breath.

"No! Don't you Ruby Jane me! I hate you and all your sweet gestures that's so confusing! You make me fall hard for you but you clearly are not interested in catching me! I don't and I can't handle you being this sweet and ignore me again. So go away you beautiful devil!"

That's it.

I had enough.

My hand at the back of her head -

I pull her towards me. It wasn't expected and not the first kiss I was expecting from the girl I like.

Fine, Jisoo was right. I like this girl and I had enough of denying that truth.

I never kissed someone else my whole damn life. I only had casual sex but I never kissed them because I know that kissing is an act of love and I know I wasn't capable of loving someone.

But here I am, pressing our lips together.

My heart stopped at the moment and God knows how soft her lips were - it felt like my body was on fire.

I slightly moved my lips, and thank heavens she responded to me. Our lips were dancing and it was amazing. I never felt this alive ever! It was the kind of sensation that I didn't want to end yet I have to pull away.

Her eyes slowly opens with a startled expression.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to kiss and never stop. I wanted more. I wanted to taste her, feel her warm lips against mine.

But I have to control myself.

But there's this one thing I cannot control anymore. Jisoo is right -

I am capable of these affections and I can still change.

This time, I'm not going to deny myself anymore.

I held Jennie's cheek in between my shaking hands and looked at her straight into her eyes.

"For fucking sake Ruby Jane, I like you and when I mean that I do like you, it's you who found and got a hold of my fucking heart."

"So allow me to show you"

With a sharp intake of breath, I captured her lips once again and God knows how long we kissed at that porch.

----------

AN: What's up guys! LOL.

Sorry for the delay, I'm super busy this week sa work but I came early so I had time to update Beautiful Disaster but sadly I have no time to write a new chapter for Relentless.

Promise to make it up to you once my boss is gone. 🙏

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!