Breakfast

Lisa -

As soon as I stepped out of the shower room, I walked through my closet and picked some black pants, a plain black tank top, and pulled a black suit. I blow-dried my hair, wore my perfume and my watch while checking myself in the mirror with confidence. I nodded with satisfaction at how I dressed up today.

"Whoa! I didn't know you bathe yourself with perfume? And look at your mirror! It's about to crack so better stop looking at yourself my friend" I rolled my eyes as Jisoo invaded my room once again.

"Don't you even know how to fucking knock?!" I growled at her.

"Get the hell out of my room!" I screamed while pointing at the door.

"Alright! I'll just drag your visitor with me then. See you at the office Limario. Farewell!" she waved at me as she walks away while I stared at her back with puzzled thoughts.

Visitor? I never had any visitors in my house. Unless...

My eyes shot wide when the realization hit me. I ran outside to the living room and almost tripped on the stairs but I didn't care, all I wanted was to see if my crazy beating heart was correct.

I gasp for oxygen as I saw the most beautiful girl that ever existed. My heart felt like it will explode at any moment now.

She was sitting with Jisoo in the living room, her back facing me. I saw the chicken head smirk at me but I didn't care, I stride towards her.

With shaky hands, I tapped her shoulders. She flinched from the contact but the world played my mind when she faced me in a fucking slow motion.

What the fuck just happened?

Her eyes were sparkling with warmth, her wavy black hair was falling flawlessly at one side and her bottom lip trapped in between her teeth. I clenched my jaw at the sight -

She was perfect. A goddess I say. My eyes trailed at her lips, and I can hear my heart hammering inside my chest.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" She asked me as she stands up from her seat. I felt weak and I couldn't answer as I was still trapped in the hypnosis of her beauty.

"Oh, she's all better. She's back at being the devil" Jisoo teased.

I blinked as I realized what the chicken head just said. I shot her a deadly glare and she just laughed.

"I brought you some porridge to help with the hangover" I forgot my anger when Jennie spoke ever so lovingly. I forgot about Jisoo the turtle rabbit.

"Thank you" I smiled at her as she hands me over the food.

"I'll be heading first now. I don't want to be late for work. I just came to bring you this" I furrowed my brows while tilting my head to one side.

"Let's eat breakfast first" I stated.

"But..." she was about to argue.

"I'm the boss, so you don't have the right to disagree with what I say. Come" I held her wrist and led her to the dining table feeling like a kid who just received a new toy at Christmas.

I sat in the middle of the long table, Jennie sat on my left side while Jisoo followed and sat on the right side. This would probably the first time this table has been properly used. I would always eat alone in my room whenever I stay at this lonely mansion.

The maids arrived with a lot of food - poached eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes, and steak. All meal was served ravishingly like always but it didn't matter to me. All I wanted to be served on my plate was the porridge she cooked for me.

The maid was about to serve me some waffles but I shoved it away.

"Get that away from me"

I opened the canister and smiled while I ate the porridge with satisfaction and internally cried out of joy. The taste was sinfully delicious. No imported dish could ever replace this simply because she made it with her own hands.

My eyebrows creased when I noticed a spoon slowly reaching out to my porridge. I felt my nerves cringing when it plunged and grabbed a spoonful of my porridge. I clenched my jaw as I followed the spoon slowly getting closer to the dirty mouth of the only idiot friend I have. I gave her a death glare but she only gave me a wicked smile and a thumbs up in return.

I ate in peace but the chicken head beside me did not stop when she tried to steal another spoonful of my porridge. I rolled my eyes and quickly scowled at the culprit while trying to push my porridge away from her reach. She only gave me a stupid grin while she keeps her distance closer to my porridge and once again, plunged her spoon!

That's it, I've had it!

I'm going to murder my friend!

The nerve of this chicken head! I quickly grabbed her by the collar and she palmed my face trying to push me away.

"That's my porridge Jisoo!" I growled at her while I pinch her ears.

"I was only trying to have some taste! Why are you so grumpy you little devil?!" She answered back while pinching my nose.

My pretty nose!

"I do not share what's mine and you know that Jisoo! Are you my friend or you're just too idiot to know that I'm selfish with what's mine?!"

We both froze and looked in the direction of the beautiful woman in front of us. She was trying to punch her chest and it took me a few minutes to understand what's happening. Without any hesitation, I pushed Jisoo away and ran across the table to grab her.

Jennie -

I can't believe I'm having breakfast with her. I glanced at the beautiful blonde sitting in the middle of the table -

she was smiling.

I can't help but smile too. She really looks good in black and I think it's becoming my favorite color.

Only if she's wearing it.

My heart was overjoyed when she ate my porridge. I guess waking up early is not so bad after all. Seeing that she chose to eat my porridge over the other dishes on the table served to her.

"That's my porridge Jisoo!"

"I was only trying to have some taste! Why are you so grumpy you little devil?!"

My thoughts were abandoned when the two started bickering in front of me. They looked like two kids fighting over some candy. I smiled at how L looks so normal arguing with her friend and not someone cold and sad. I feel so lucky to see this side of her -

I like this side of her.

I shake my head and continued with my breakfast.

"I do not share what's mine and you know that Jisoo! Are you my friend or you're just too idiot to know that I'm selfish with what's mine?!"

I choked at the words of L.

What did she say?

I tried to punch my chest hoping to remove whatever caused me to choke. A pair of slender arms hugged me from behind and held me tight while she tries her best to help me.

She did the Heimlich maneuver.

She lifted me as if I weighed nothing and while she pressed her fists on my abdomen making our bodies close the gap between us. I felt the crotch of her pants behind me and I mentally scold myself for thinking such dirty things. A piece of steak went out flying from my mouth and I found myself panting.

"Are you okay??" she asked worriedly.

I felt my cheeks heating up so I ran outside the mansion without any hesitation.

-------

AN: Pahabol sa Jenlisa Day! 😉

Relentless update, later guys!