How will I face her?

Lisa -

"Okay, I don't get it. She just admitted that she likes you but you just ran away?! What the actual fuck is wrong you?!" I groan in annoyance at Jisoo's presence.

As soon as I drove away from Jennie's confession, I dialed Jisoo to come over and talk. We're currently drinking and all she did is scold me for the past two hours she's been here.

"Look Jisoo, I can't understand anything anymore and I'm not sure what's happening to me but all I know is that I am not capable of having affections alright?" Jisoo looked at me horrified with the words I just said.

"Maybe I was just curious with everything that was new to me. I didn't even know the definition of like or love or crush or anything that has to do with affections! You should know better than anyone!" I cringe at every word.

"You're such an idiot! Everything that you're feeling now has something to do with affection! Let me enumerate them for you my friend." I eyed Jisoo as she continues her quest to make me understand everything.

"First, you care about her. Remember when she fainted at the café? You freaking left me and drove her to the hospital without any hesitations! You care about her because you're afraid that something bad will happen to her!"

I remember that day. I didn't know why but my body acted on its own accord.

"And the most obvious reason is you hate the fact that guys like her. You go berserk when a guy touches her! You glance with daggers every time another man looks at her. And you walked away because another man came and got Jennie's attention. That emotion is called jealousy Manoban. You're selfish when it comes to her. Which is not a bad thing buddy because it only means you want her"

Jealous?

Me?

Why would I be?!

I got everything in life. I'm perfect.

Why the hell would I be jealous?

"You like everything about her Limario. You're not just physically attracted to her because you're also emotionally attracted to her. You're just oblivious and too blind to see it." Jisoo raised her glass and drank the whole glass down.

"This is all because of your father's doing. He erased and forced you to stop feeling. Look at yourself! You can't even determine what to feel anymore. You're all cold and dead!" Jisoo was exasperated.

"Look, I'm starting to like what Jennie is doing to you. She's making you feel things that are normal. She's making you alive and that's all I ever wanted for you." She stared at me long enough to make me feel that she meant every word she just said.

I looked at Jisoo for the last time before standing up. I went to the bar and poured some more wine.

"That's the old me Jisoo. All I know is that I am not capable to love anymore" I drank my glass and turned around to face her.

"I know that buddy. But there's no rule that says you can never go back to the old you." Jisoo responded, determination evident in her eyes.

"You can stay for the night if you want. I'm tired already. Thanks for coming over " I walked away and went to my room.

I took out my pills to help me sleep.

I like you L!

Her confession was repeatedly playing in my head as I drift off to sleep.

Jennie -

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I stared at the ceiling as memories of last night haunted me.