Undeniably Tempting

Jennie -

12 pm ~

The rest of my morning was perfect. I ate pancakes for breakfast especially made by L, she drove me to work while holding my hand and bought me my favourite hot Chocó drink while we jam to some music on her radio as she speeds up in the highways and not to mention - the kisses we shared countless times.

"You seem happy?" I was pulled away from my train of thoughts when I felt a pair of eyes looking at me.

"Care to tell us what happened?" I blinked my eyes as I contemplate whether to tell Irene and Seulgi about my current situation or not.

Thinking about it, what are we?

We kissed but I never heard any confirmation from her.

She said she loved me, but is that enough to make us lovers?

Ugh!

How does this type of relationship work anyway?

Is there a courting stage?

But we already shared our first kiss!

Should I ask her?

Maybe I should, just to make things clear.

Right, I'll ask her later.

"Jennie? Hello???" I shake my head when I realized they were calling my name while waving their hands in front of my face.

"Maybe next time?" I smiled hoping to convince them to wait until I'm ready.

"Okay! We'll give you time. Just remember that we always got your back" I hugged them and thanked God for giving me such friends.

I glanced at my watch and noticed that it's already 1 pm.

I wonder if L already ate.

Maybe I should buy her some snack?

I asked Irene and Seulgi to go without me and I went to the café downstairs. I bought her a clubhouse sandwich and some orange juice.

I was about to knock on her door when Jisoo said that the president called for a meeting. Placing the bag on my desk, I told everyone to proceed on the conference room.

L arrived with her laptop and discussed some important matters. I crossed my legs tightly and bite the tip of my pen while my eyes wandered at L's slightly exposed collarbones due to her signature style of unbuttoning her shirt. I cursed her inside my head for being so tempting. I carefully scanned the room and noticed Nancy looking intently at her and I rolled my eyes as she eyed my girl.

Yes! I own her!

She's my girl!

Because she kissed me and stole my heart!

"Lastly, as you all know, Manoban Group always celebrates founder's day in a yearly basis. Two weeks from now, the gathering will take place and our division needs to double our efforts for this year's event." L discussed.

My heart skipped a beat when her eyes met mine and she gave me her small smile.

"That's all everyone. You may now go back" she instructed and we all dispersed from the conference room.

I went back to my desk and grabbed the paper bag.

I knocked on her door and went inside. She was sitting on her couch with papers scattered on the center table while she stares at her phone with furrowed brows.

I wonder what's bothering her.

"Hi" I smiled at her.

"Hi. What's that in your back?" she narrowed her eyes and reached her hands gesturing me to come near her.

I walked towards her and she stood up to meet me halfway. She reached for the bag at my back and studied it.

"What is this?" she asked.

"I thought you haven't eaten yet so I brought you some sandwich and juice."

"Wow. That's sweet of you baby." She pecked me on my cheeks and placed the bag on her desk.

"Thank you but I think I am hungry for something else" before I could even respond, her lips already found their way to mine.

She kissed me like there's no tomorrow and her hands went down to my waist pulling me closer. Her kisses were hungry and it ignited the fire within me.

She carried me and walked towards her desk. She placed me on top of her desk and settled in between my legs.

She sucked the skin of my pulse point and a moan escaped my mouth.

"Uhh. K-Keep going..." my body responds to her and I don't want her to stop.

"Goddamn it Ruby Jane... you look so fucking hot on this tight skirt" she growled – voice panting with pure arousal.

My head drew back and my eyes shut close leaving my sanity beyond as she takes me with her addicting pleasure.

"You don't know how I felt – I wanted to grab you and drag you away from that meeting when you bit your pen and rake down my body as if I was a piece of meat. You're making me jealous and infuriated at the same time. You make me crazy. You're mine"

I gasped when she brings her hand to my neck and trails it down only touching me with her fingertips then down to the valley of my breasts, down my stomach and she stops just above the hem of my blouse.

She looked me in the eyes as if asking for permission so I nodded and kissed her again. She bit my lower lip and she took that chance to slide her tongue inside. We battled for dominance, my hands were all over her back and my legs were getting weaker as she deepens the kiss.

Her hands slid inside my blouse and found their way to my covered mounds. She groped one and I gasp at the warmth of her palm.

God! I never felt this good!

My heart was racing and I felt so high with her gentle assaults.

I want her. I wanted more.

"Ruby Jane" She whined in desperation.

"You're not... I can't" she stopped and hugged me tight.

"Not yet. You're more than this for me." she sighed.

Somehow I scolded myself for feeling disappointed at her chivalry. She's such a gentlewoman towards me.

I hugged her back and whispered;

"I love you L" she pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you more Jennie Ruby Jane" I melted at her words.

----------

AN: Last update for today! 😊😊