Special Chap (Chaesoo)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Some of you requested for a Chaesoo Moment and because I love you dear readers, I'm doing it. Sorry it took long for me to update because on the original story I wrote, there was no special chapter.

Anyway, you can skip if you don't want to read this.

• • • • •

Jisoo -

I watch Lisa as she sleep like a giant ugly baby on the hospital bed. Seeing her this peaceful made me loosen a few pressure between the two lovebird's unfateful destiny.

I noticed how Lisa protectively held the envelop from Park Industries and I can't help but feel proud of my bestfriend. It was years of trying for Lisa's father but he never succeded with the Park's. Lisa proved today how different she is from her cold blooded father and that makes me happy.

I grabbed my coat and decided to have some time alone so I hailed a cab and I ended in front of Rex Club.

Lisa was right, the club was oozing with luxury and rich people. I shake my head and heaved a sigh - that girl is so out of my league.

Wait, did I just think of her?

Yes you did idiot, that's why you're here.

My subconscious argues. I don't know why but for some reason, I kinda like the girl. Let's not deny the fact that she was stunning as hell and I was dumbstrucked with how beautiful that woman is.

I don't know how long I sat on the bar alone but when I stepped outside the club, my heart went on full crazy.

"Let go of me!"

I stared at the woman who made me feel things that I am very familiar with. Unlike Lisa, I know when cupid shoots me with his arrow and for sure -

He just hit me with a bullseye.

"You there! Stop staring and help me!"

I was pulled away from my thoughts when she suddenly called -

I was feling nervous and for pete's sake, I am falling inlove while the woman in front of me is being held captive by some thugs.. What a weird situation and I am such a dumbass to feel this euphoric feeling right now.

"Help me!" she screams but when her eyes met mine, everything went even crazier.

Why is everything in slow motion?

What the fuck?

My feet moved on their own and I stood like an idiot in front of the thugs with a heart shaped eye.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Ugly thug number 1 says

Okay Jisoo, it's time to impress a girl.

I closed my eyes and brushed my hair with a hand.

You can do this!

"I think the lady says - "

BLAG!

What the hell?

"Er my god!" Her sweet honey voice sent me high.

Everything around me is spinning and I saw cupid sending me kisses and hearts.

"Are you okay?" suddenly, I feel her delicate hands caressing my face.

"Oh my god your nose is bleeding!" she was saying things but I can't understand what she was saying.

Her face was inches from mine and she smells very delicious -