The Return

Jennie -

"Thanks for accommodating us L" V and Nayeon bowed their heads.

"Hey that's too formal!" L stopped them midway.

"You guys are like family to me now. Right little buddy?" L kneeled down to level Ella.

"Will you come and visit us again pretty unnie?" Ella asked.

"Ofcourse. I'll make sure to visit you always" She held out her pinky and Ella reached for it.

"Pinky promise!" they both said.

We were standing in the porch while we bid our goodbyes to her. She insisted to eat breakfast which we did and the twins ate a lot of bacons by the way.

After breakfast, we had to bid goodbye because I still have to go to work and so does L. But she can always work from home since she's the boss.

"I will see you at work my princess" she kissed the top of my head suddenly making me giddy.

I placed my arms on her waist and snuggled at her chest. "See you later baby"

"Mino, please make sure they go home safe"

"Yes ma'am"

Third person's POV

I stared at the photos scattered in my table.

"What's your plan sir?"

"It's time to go back Jiyong. My daughter seems to forget who she is"

"I'll book the next flight back sir"

I nodded and dismissed my trusted body guard. I grabbed one of the pictures and clench my jaw while I look at my daughter with a girl snuggled on her chest standing at the porch of my mansion.

Lisa -

"I missed you buddy! How are you?" I rolled my eyes as soon as Jisoo barged into my office.

"I'm good Jisoo now get out of my room. I have things to accomplish"

"Feisty! Did you score with her?" she whispered and I shoved her dirty face away from me.

"What the fuck Jisoo? You are such a pervert"

"I'm just curious!"

"You don't need to know those details idiot!"

"Fine. Here's the proposal for the Founder's Day on Friday." He handed me the envelope. I reviewed the papers and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Prom Night? Seriously? This is so old school" I scowled at her.

"Oh c'mon, it will be fun. And besides, we already printed out the flyers and vouchers." she shrugged.

"So why do you call this proposal when you already decided on your own?" I growled at her.

"Well, I know you trust me enough to make me decide. Plus, we only have a few days before the event so I had to do what needs to be done"

"Fine, as if I have a choice"

"Anyway, have you heard from your father?" Jisoo asked.

The mention of my father made my stomach turn. Suddenly, I felt the lack of oxygen.

"No Jisoo, I haven't heard from him and I don't want to hear from him"

"Alright, I'll see you then"

.

.

.

.