Roseanne Park

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay because I have a few issues right now. Been busy with work lately.
I'll be gone for two days because I need to rest. 😥
Promise to update soon!
Love you all!

•  •  •  •  •

Lisa -

My eyes wandered around Rex Club as soon as I stepped inside the noisy bar. The walls are covered with graphic posters over corrugated metal that say things such as "Your God can't see you here". The DJ booth is in a cage and I see some of the crowd climbing into it - adding a feeling of mayhem to the party.

The place was always crowded with people wearing branded and expensive clothing. The club's interior speaks how expensive everything is - definitely built for people on the upper class society.

The ceilings were soaring high making the club look spacious as it is with golden chandeliers as its lavish decoration. I have always loathed such place and my head is already starting to pulsate with vertigo as the loud music hammered my eardrums.

It has been three days straight that I have been keeping myself awake at night to visit this god forsaken club in hopes of meeting the cold bitch who stepped on my pride a few days ago by turning down my business proposal in the span of 10 minutes. I shake my head in disbelief.

I have never imagined that the cold and reserved Roseanne Park owns such place. Rex Club was the first club in Paris where you could listen to techno music and drink expensive wine sold only by bottle. It became famous when Laurent Garnier played, bringing the sound of Manchester's Hacienda to this city.

I settled down in the farthest corner and sat on one of the golden stools by the bar contemplating whether to stay or leave this hell of a place.

Three ladies have already approached me to dance or buy me a drink but I refused all of them in a quick manner.

I glanced at my watch – 1:13 am. My head is already throbbing in pain for staying too long in such a noisy and crowded place.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when a bartender settled a drink in front of me.

"For you"

"Thanks but I didn't order one" I told the bartender.

"It's on the house" he smiled flashing me his perfect set of white teeth while pointing behind me.

I followed the direction of his fingers and saw the woman I have been searching for these past few days. She was standing at the VIP section located on the second floor of the Club leaning at the railings with a drink in her left hand. Two bouncers stood in front of me saying that their boss wanted me upstairs. I glanced back at the cold woman as she lifts her glass up signaling me to drink so I chug the alcohol down my throat in one take and followed the bouncers as they escort me to the stairs what was in front of me.

My vertigo slaughtered the insides of my brain but I had to endure it so I can finish this damn business and go home –

Home where my Jennie Ruby Jane is.

The bouncer led me to a room at the end of the VIP section. As soon as I stepped inside, the music faded and somehow eased my vertigo a bit. The VIP room was covered in thick glass with the view of the entire Rex Club.

"Based on my research, Lalisa Manoban is not a fan of a noisy crowd" I snapped my head at the woman who entered the room.

She was wearing a white crop top off shoulder revealing how sexy her collarbone is paired with a boyfriend jeans and white stilettos. This woman has a high fashion sense and I'm pretty sure she's aware of that.