CHAPTER 33

Divine was busy reading the reports from the Production Management when she put down the report and lean on her swivel chair.

She closed her eyes and then massage her temple. She’s been having a headache for a couple of days now and she experience it every day. And up until now, she can still remember how Joshua end their relationship and it’s because of her. Joshua left her because of her lies.

Magkaharap silang anim habang nasa study room matapos makapagpalit ni Divine ng damit.

“Nay Tess…” she called Tess who immediately enter the room where they are. “Please give us the recipe that I made for a special visitor” she added and Tess immediately do as what she said.

“You don’t need to do that” Sheedz said using his calmest voice when they are all alone.

“One of the rules of Reikokuna Yakunin is bring some special foods whenever a highest position visits you” she formally said and bow her head as a respect.

“You don’t need to be formal” Sheedz said again.

“I need to. Bumisita ka sa bahay ng pamilya namin at bilang leader ng Fonta Organise, responsibilad ko na magbigay respeto sa nakatataas sa akin” sagot niya rito at narinig niya naman itong napabuntong hininga.

“Princess—”

“In addition, you are the head agent of the third shokuin and you came here to asks me questions that I will answer wholeheartedly. I will answer your every question truthfully and wholeheartedly as a leader of my organization and not as your…” she stopped and gulped before she continues, “and not as your sister, so you should avoid calling me in any names in front of the Saiko no Shisan and agents. Hindi maganda na makitang may pinapaboran ka” she added.

She saw how her brother turn his palms into fist that was placing over the table. Mabuti nalang at dumating na ang pagkaing pinapahanda niya at kaagad naman lumisan ang mga ito kaya muli silang naiwan sa loob.

She cleared her throat after a long silence. “This is the recipe that I specially served to every higher person visiting me. I hope na magustuhan niyo ang inihanda ko” magalang na saad niya at wala namang umimik.

The study room filled with silence again, so she decided to start the conversation to break the frozen inside the room. “You can ask me now, Mr. Apian.”

Sheedz doesn’t have a choice but let out a deep sighed before he asked her. “Do you know where is Sharalyn?”

“Yes.”

She shut her eyes close when she heard a loud sound coming from Joshua’s spoon that fell on the floor.