chapter 5

The week went by quickly. I kept myself occupied with school work. I told myself that this semester my grades are going to be better and all the hard work has been paying off. Only 2 and a half more months till summer. I'm really looking forward to sleeping in and going out till late type of days but I am not looking forward to being spending most of my summer with my dad's best friend. Because I was so occupied with school I didn't really talk to Mindy, Tyler or even Bryan. Not talking to Mindy or Tyler was kind of normal cause they would still visit. I saw Tyler for sure 2 times this week but not talking to Bryan was the first. We did talk to each other at night when I was finished with everything but the conversations were short and I was always the one that started it, which I didn't mind but in a way, I felt like I was bothering him. I didn't let it get to me though. I'm probably just overthinking it like I usually do. Besides, he is going through a lot right now and it's common for guys to not talk about their feelings and just not want to talk in general... I guess. Someone I did see EVERY SINGLE DAY was Ian. Ian Cooper. He was just always here. I don't get it! Why can't my dad go to his house? I don't mind staying home alone, it would actually be better. Ian's house is also a lot bigger than our house and a lot prettier. Why was he just constantly here? I was mostly in my room so he didn't bother me that much. He reminded me about our plans Sunday which is now tomorrow because he told me Friday. I completely forgot about it. But I don't want to cancel. It would be rude and besides, I'm getting a free massage so why not. My dad, of course, finds it a great idea that we are going to 'bond'. Whatever that means. I'm now home alone and the house is quiet. Just the way I like it. It's 10:45 in the morning, my dad went to work, Tyler went to visit his dad, Mindy has a hangover and Bryan has the stuff to do. So that just leaves me in an empty house. I turn on the TV and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. It was a really hot day a perfect day to just relax in the pool and order pizza. I take out my phone and call the pizza line. 

 "Hello, it's Domino's, what would you like?" I hear a young male voice say.

 "Hi there, I would like a medium BBQ chicken pizza pleas?"

 "Alright, will that be all?"

 "Yes." 

 "The Pizza will be delivered in 30 minutes."

"Okay, thanks"

 I change into my ripped jeans shorts and wear a black bikini top. I lay in bed watching Daredevil until the episode ends then I head down and make lemonade. While I'm pouring it into a cup I hear the doorbell ring. It's about time! I open the door but it isn't the pizza delivery guy. It's Bryan. His clothes are dirty, his hair is messy and it looks like he has been drinking because his eyes are bloodshot red. I've never seen him like this before. Bryan was always neat and clean. Last time I checked he didn't even drink. What is up with him? Before I even say hi I feel his lips crashing onto mine. Kissing me hard, I moan in response as I feel his tongue trying to access my mouth. He pulls me away from the door and pushes me against the wall. My legs wrapped around his torso as his hands move their way down on my waist. He kisses me roughly, sucking and biting my lips. He pushes himself against me making me not able to move. His lips leave mine and start kissing down my jawline to my neck. I moan out loud when he starts sucking my sweet spot. My hands in his hair as I try to contain myself from not moaning any louder. He reaches under my ear and starts nibbling the soft skin. His hands reach my shorts and start to unbutton it. My hands stop him from unbuttoning them. He looks up at me with a confused look.

 "C'mon Rose, it's been a while now since we've been dating. Trust me, baby, it's going to be alright." his lips connect with mine, his hand reaches again to unbutton me.