chapter 27

the last week I have been looking at the documents for the restaurant and following ian around to get the hang of how to run this restaurant because I start working tomorrow as the new owner. I only have seven weeks before I have the baby and I think I have found a nanny for after I have the baby her name is Abby and she is 27 and has 6 years of experience of being a nanny with newborns right up to kids that are 10. I gave her a full-time job working with us instead of 3 days a week so we let her live here with us so it's easier for all of us instead of having to call and wait in case an emergency meeting comes up. I and ian were at the restaurant signing papers with lawyers so I am able to take over.  after finished with the lawyers we went home and I was starving because that meeting took almost 2 hours so I went to the fridge and grab the strawberries and before I realized it I ate all of them so I throw the container out and went to seat on the couch I put on Netflix and fell asleep. I got woken up by someone shanking me.

"what the fuck do you want," I said still half asleep

"you're not happy to see your best friend how rude" tyler said 

"TYLER!!!!!" I screamed at him well I jumped into his arms 

"Hey babe it's nice to see you too," he said hugging me back 

" at least she lets you hug her she gets pissed when I touch her" ian said with a smile 

" it's you're felt you put a baby in me that makes me pee every 30 minutes and makes me uncomfortable and horny all the god dame time," I said all sassy  

"well I could always fix the horny part after tyler leaves if you want," he said with a smile 

we sat down and the chef was making dinner so we just talked about the baby and i told tyler that I wanted him to be the baby's godfather and he was happy about it because he gets to be the cool uncle. we finally sat down for dinner and i didn't pay attention to ian and Tyler talking because I was to busy stuff my face. when I finished i looked up and saw the guys had only eaten half of there food. 

"were you hunger or something?" Tyler said 

"I'm eating for two you know," I said 

we finished dinner and tyler went home and ian was at the table looking over some papers so I walked over to him and got on to his lap.

"so are you going to fix my problem or not?" I said. he told the cook that she could leave and he would clean up 

"Why are you still dressed if you want me to fix that problem," he said 

I quickly got undressed and he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom and laid me on the bed.  he got undressed and pulled me on top of him I started lining myself up and started to go down on his dick. I started moving faster as our hips kept slamming agast each other I felt an orgasm on the way so I kept going and I felt it hit my toes curled and I moaned the lounders I have ever moaned.  I fell onto Ian's chest and he pulled the blanket up over us. 

"How are you feeling baby girl?" he asked 

"better just tried now," I said well I snuggled into his chest more  

he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep I was woken up by my alarm going off at 6 I rolled out of bed and went to go take a shower and came back into the room and put a dress on for the day then woke up ian. he got out of bed and took a shower after 15 minutes he came downstairs and I was already stuffing my face with blueberry pancakes. he walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead and grabs a plate of pancakes for himself. after we were done eating I grabbed my purse and my keys and went back downstairs.