I Fear That it is Time to Vote For a Class Representative

Mikutori!

Mikutori woke the next morning to her same vibrating alarm, smacking it off before blinking at the sunlight pouring into her room. She sluggishly dressed in her uniform, finally pulling her sunglasses on as she stepped downstairs.

After a brief hand greeting to her mother, Mikutori ate a granola bar during her walk to school. They didn't talk about the storm the previous night; they didn't need to. Sakura would always be there for her daughter.

Mikutori wasn't mad at Todoroki anymore, the thunderstorm the night before had cleared her mind of any other emotions other than pure fear and panic.

This was why she didn't get close to anyone; she didn't want anyone knowing her weaknesses, it was too risky. That and because most people were too terrified of Mikutori after finding out the specifics of her fear-based quirk.

Coming upon the school, she noticed the mass of reporters at the front gates. Mikutori attempted to push through them, growling at them to move out of her way before making her late to class, her eyes starting to flicker a brighter blue behind her glasses as a few feathers threatened to pop off of her head. She didn't really want to use any more, as the ones from the first day of class still hadn't fully grown back in, as it took three days for removed feathers to regrow.

The reporters let her through, but that didn't stop them from yelling questions at her about All Might and his teaching abilities. Mikutori pressed her lips into a thin line, walking through the open gate, leaving the reporters behind her. The crowd and noise was becoming overwhelming.

She looked back at the entrance behind her, seeing multiple students trying to get past the large group of reporters. She only took a deep breath and walked to her classroom, pulling her signature sunglasses from her eyes to rest atop her head once she had entered the building.

The morning started like any other, Aizawa starting the day with homeroom.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys," he praised, a tiny bit of emotion leaking through his voice. The class sat silently in front of him, even Mikutori had sat up from leaning against the back of her chair. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results."

At this, Mikutori looked away from the front of the class, looking over to the right. The mention of the team battle had her nerves going again, even if she had forgotten about it this morning.

"Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" Aizawa said to the explosive boy, and Mikutori looked back to the front at the teacher. He may have said it to Bakugo, but the same applied to her. She won, and even if she didn't do much, there was always going to be future opportunities to showcase her abilities. She let out a sigh before glancing over at Todoroki, who she surprisingly found was already looking at her.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before turning back to Aizawa at the same time. Mikutori tuned back in to Aizawa lecturing Midoriya about breaking his body again before turning back to the entire class.

"Let's get down to business. Our first task, will decide your future."

The whole class tensed at this, wondering what he was about to say next. Even Mikutori clenched her fists a bit.

"You all need to pick a class representative," Aizawa said plainly, and the class gasped in relief at how simple it was. Then, all of a sudden, almost all of the students started shouting about being chosen, standing out of their chairs and waving their arms around. Mikutori just leaned back in her chair, completely uninterested in becoming the class's president. The onslaught of noise was making her grit her teeth.