Conflicted

Fast forward to three weeks after.

It's already the 2nd week of July 2022. For the past weeks, Jisoo had been more busy, meetings here and there. Rosé, Lisa and Jennie started planning their outfits and other props to be used. Lisa was the one who is to choreograph the other steps needed in their cover of Rihanna's Bitch Better Have My Money since they would be doing the longer one.

Other groups had also finalized their concepts including the collaborations to be made onstage. The sequences of the performances, time given to each group of performers have also been settled, dates of the practices for each group and what studio/ practice room they would use had also been settled. Polishing is what has to be done for the next few months.

It was a Sunday morning, around 8, when Lisa woke up. She went straight to the kitchen to look for food. For the past weeks she has been quite tired of practices and all. Aside from her activities here in Korea, she has also to make some time making calls to her studio in Thailand.

So every Sunday was her full rest day. Jisoo, on the other hand, would still work even on Sundays. She hoped, though, today she would not. They barely see and talk to each other. For the past few weeks, Lisa was already accustomed to seeing noted in the fridge saying that Jisoo has already headed to the office. At night, Jisoo would stay behind to finish some papers. She'll usually be home by 10pm.

When Lisa reached their kitchen she saw no note on the fridge. She's here. Lisa was glad. She admits she misses having Jisoo around.

Opening their fridge, Lisa frowned upon seeing there are only three water bottles of water, kimchi and butter, nothing more.

"We have to go to the grocery", Lisa muttered. And she got a bright idea. She ran upstairs to Jisoo's room and knocked. She heard Dalgom bark. That would definitely wake her unnie up. She heard a voice and she repeated the knock. Few minutes later she heard footsteps nearing the door. Then the door opened.

"Yes?", Jisoo asked, still half-asleep, not minding her messy hair. Lisa laughed upon seeing her unnie. Without hesitation, Lisa used her two hands to brush Jisoo's hair and fix them a little. Lisa realized what she did and immediately retracted her hand. Jisoo was now wide-awake and had to step back because of she was surprised.

"Oh I'm sorry unnie, old habits, you know I'm not used to your hair being so messy. Uhhmmm anyway we don't have any food in the fridge anymore. I plan to go to the grocery. Would you like to come? And maybe we can grab breakfast too.", Lisa explained.

"I'm still sleepy Lisa, but I'd like to come. If you could just give me two hours more of sleep then I'll come with you.", Jisoo bargained.

Lisa thought for a while. Maybe she could give her time to sleep. Anyway, she can't go to the grocery stores alone. She doesn't know what to get anyway.

"Ok unnie, we can leave here at around 11 and grab some lunch instead."

"Ok, just wake me up at around 10 then."

"Hmmm ok unnie. Hmmmm unnie can I stay in your room? I mean I don't have to anything to do in my room and I-I wanted to play with Dalgom but he doesn't want to come to my room. I promise I won't disturb your sleep.", Lisa requested.

Jisoo was just eyeing Lisa, not sure of her intentions. But putting things aside, her heart right now is full of happiness at the request. Of course she wants Lisa to be there.

"Can I cuddle with you too?", Jisoo's brain screamed.

"Ok come in. I'm sorry my room is a mess.", Jisoo apologized. She widened the opening of the door to let the taller girl come in. Lisa, on the other hand, immediately ran to her unnie's bed upon seeing Dalgomie. Jisoo just smiled. She closed the door of her room and proceeded to her bed to resume her sleep.