In Spite of Everything

Lisa woke up ahead of Jisoo. She was still hugging the older girl. Jisoo was now facing her, resting her head in the nook of her neck. Lisa smiled and breathe in the sweet smell of the gorgeous girl in her arms. "This feels so good!", Lisa mumbled.

Jisoo stirred from her sleep. She felt the warmth of the young girl beside her. She smiled, smelling the sweet scent of Lisa, the scent she missed the most. She snuggled closer to her, resting her head a little more at the nook of her head and snaking her hand to Lisa's waist.

Lisa kissed the top of Jisoo's head and held her closer and tighter.

"Hello beautiful.", Lisa greeted Jisoo.

"Hmmm. Hello handsomely beautiful!", Jisoo responded.

"Did you sleep well?", Lisa asked.

"Yep! I had a good nap! How about you?", Jisoo also asked, looking up to Lisa's face. When her lips was close to Lisa's chin, she couldn't help it, she gently bit it. Lisa was surprised at what Jisoo did but then she smiled and giggled. In response, Lisa kissed Jisoo's forehead.

"Yes, I also had a good nap. Hmmm as much as I want to stay this way the whole day and whole night I guess we should be up. Let's go to the night market and have dinner. I reserved us a table in our restaurant.", Lisa urged Jisoo.

Since Jisoo wanted a dinner date with Lisa she slowly squirmed out of Lisa's hold but Lisa was still hugging her tight.

"Hey I thought we should be preparing.", Jisoo said, confused at Lisa.

"Hmmm hmmmm five more minutes!", Lisa said, squishing the smaller girl a little more. Jisoo just chuckled at the young girl's antics.

Five minutes turned ten, then fifteen. Jisoo really had to pull away from Lisa or else they won't be going anywhere tonight.

It was already 5:30 when the two left the house, of course in Lisa's Harley. Good thing Jisoo brought some jeans, casual blouse and her sneakers. Well, Lisa was also in her tight jeans, leather boots and t-shirt. Jisoo told the younger not to dress well because she could only casually dress because of the bike. But despite their casual wears, they could still make heads turn.

Lisa told Jisoo that they would be going to the night market. It offers to more than a hundred stalls with products ranging from antiques to clothes to food. Jisoo was excited for it. She didn't like shopping, but to be honest going around town with Lisa seems worth all the tiring walk.

Lisa parked her Harley near the police station. She was already friends with some of the police officers there so she was confident to leave her baby Harley with them. It would just be few walks from them.

Before entering the main gate for the market Lisa fixed Jisoo's hat and face mask. She was also wearing a bucket hat and face mask. She then grabbed Jisoo's left hand.

"Jisoo-yah, don't let go of my hand. There would be a lot of people inside. You might get separated and get lost."

Jisoo intertwined her fingers to hers and also held unto her hands. She was afraid that she really might get lost. They started to look stall per stall. Jisoo was having fun looking for something to buy. She bought a kimono-type dress and a bucket hat with "Thailand" in it. She also bought couple reading glasses and gave one for Lisa, and shirt for Lisa with "Thai Princess" print. She also bought a bracelet, a pair of earings and a scarf for Lisa's mom and and a knitted special apron for daddy Marco. She also bought something for her nephews and nieces, brother and sister as well as for her parents.

Lisa just let Jisoo roam and run around. She kept a close eye for the smaller girl. She was smiling all throughout because she could see that Jisoo was having so much fun. She also had so much fun taking photos of her and both of them.