Untitled

"No Sheena stop!", Lisa said after immediately pulling away from the girl.

Sheena felt embarrassed and lowered her head, not being able to look at Lisa after the rejection.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I love Jisoo. And whatever is going on between us, I am willing to wait. I was just so stupid to be reckless and be carried away with my frustrations. I'm sorry I can't do what you want."

Sheena chuckled.

"I did you wrong and yet you're still the one to apologize. I'm sorry about what I did and don't worry about me. This is all me.", Sheena sadly responds.

"Jisoo is so lucky to have you.", she continues.

"Nahh I could say I'm lucky to have her. To actually be loved by someone so amazing as her. And I shouldn't have said what I said to her."

After a moment of silence, Sheena said, "Get her back. You wouldn't be able to meet someone who could make you weak and strong, sad and happy at the same time, as much as Jisoo could."

"I know. But it's not that simple. You know her situation. And she chose them."

"Well, based from your story I could say she did not choose them. She chose to let you go because she felt that you're already burdened by her situation. She chose to let you go because she cares for you, and she doesn't want to hurt you."

Lisa was silent for a moment. She knows and feels deep in her bones that she wants Jisoo back. But she has to think about so many things.

"Well, I guess I gotta go before I do more stupid things. And really, I'm sorry about what happened. And tell Jisoo I'm sorry.", Sheena said, looking apologetically but really broken at Lisa.

==================

"Come in, it's open.", Jisoo says after hearing few knocks in her bedroom door.

The door opens and reveals her mom with an unsure smile in her face.

"Are you busy? Is it okay if I come in?", Mrs. Kim asks once she's almost inside, seeing that Jisoo is in her office table with lots of papers in front of her.

"Yes mom it's fine. Come in. What is it?", the daughter calmly asks.

Mrs. Kim sighs and decides to take the single chair just beside Jisoo's bed. Jisoo turns her chair towards her mom.

"Uhmmm I just...uhmm.."

"Mom just say it."

Well, your brother told me that...you --you broke up with Lisa."

It was more than a confirmation rather than a question. Jisoo sighs heavily.

"Yes. I guess I did.", Jisoo bitterly answers.

"Is that why you've been burying yourself with work and almost not eating properly?"

"I'm fine mom. I need to do this to get things off my mind."

Silence.

Mrs. Kim stares at Jisoo's state and can't help but feel sad. Dark circles around her eyes, a bit swollen, emotionless and cold eyes. She lost weight.

"You're not fine Jisoo. You barely mingle with us, you barely talk. You go home late and work for more and more. You're not happy."

Another silence.

"I guess dad already knows about my break up. Finally, I did what I have to do for our family. And he is happy now. I'll be fine. I'll be happy too eventually. If you're happy, then I guess I'm happy too. Just give me this time for myself. I'm sorry if I worry you. But I'm asking for you to just give me time."