No Turning Back Now

Lisa woke up to a familiar surroundings. She knew the place so well. For almost two years she lived their. She was the former owner of that place. And technically, she shared that place with Jisoo.

Flashback

December 2018

"Jisoo unnie, can you help me look for a place of my own?", Lisa suddenly told Jisoo one morning while they are having breakfast in BP's dorm. It was Sunday and the girls are just staying in the dorm. Chaeng and Jennie are still asleep.

"Wae? Are you abandoning us already?", Jisoo asked, surprised at Lisa's request.

"Yeah. I'm actually fed up seeing you guys everyday!"

Jisoo looked at Lisa with serious face and a raised brow. She clearly didn't like the joke.

To appease the goddess in front of her she immediately went to her to give her a backhug, as Jisoo was sipping her coffee while standing near the sink.

Lisa snaked her arms in the older's waist and placed her head in the latter's shoulder. Hugging her tighter and snuggling more to Jisoo's neck, Lisa uttered,

"I was just joking unnie. Wipe that serious look on your face. I will never get tired and bored of seeing you guys. Most specially you."

It was almost a whisper to her neck and it sent shivers down to her spine. Jisoo could only smile. These are some of the many mornings that Lisa is so clingy, so sweer and flirty to her. She's not complaining though, she likes it..a lot. Though she never admits it.

"Lisa, let me go. Chaeng might be coming down soon and if she sees you crushing me she might cry and accuse you of hurting a ppor chicken."

Lisa laughed at her, but nonetheless let her go. She went back to her seat to resume eating.

"Seriously unnie, I want to buy an apartment. A simple one will do. With 2 or 3 rooms and a wide area for our cats. I can't raise my boys here, to be honest, since you guys also have your boys. It's becoming crowded and jungle-ish when all our pets are here."

It's true. Kuma, Kai, Dalgomie, Leo and Luca and sometimes, Joohwangie. It already feels like Petpinks Dorm.

"You have to ask permission from the management tho.", Jisoo said.

"I'll call manager oppa one of these days. If they would allow me promise me you'll help me choose. Agreed?"

"Hmmmm ok no problem."

After a week of talking with her manager and with Yang Sajangnim, Lisa was allowed to look for her own place. However, conditions were imposed. She should inform the management of the location of the apartment and the place should have ample security. Moreover, she should stay in BP dorm a day before their scheduled activities so the girls could immediately be gathered and go to their activities at the same time. And since they're still not allowed to date she was prohibited to bring inside her apartment any male person, even a friend.

Lisa agreed to all these conditions. She had no problem complying with tgmhe terms. She really wanted a place of her own, so she won't be spending much on hotels everytime her parents come to Korea, which have become quite frequent.

"I think I prefer this one Lisa. It is spacious, has two rooms, with bathroom each. The rooms are quite big too. And it has a veranda too, just like our dorm. And you can cook, though the kitchen is relatively small.", Jisoo said.

"Unnie, you know the kitchen is the least of my concern. You sure you want this?", Lisa asked.

The lady agent was smiling at them. She couldn't help it. The two girls who were looking for an apartment looked like a real married couple. Throughout the process, they have been holding hands, giving each other their thoughts on each of the places they have been. Lisa seems to just want to go along with what Jisoo wanted.