Little Did They Know

(Before anything else, I would like to express my feelings towards the cover picture I used in this chapter. It's the best best best side profile I have ever seen in my entire existence!! I'm totally in love with this!😁😁)

------------------------------------

The next morning, breakfast is served at the garden. Jisoo and Lisa prepared for pineapple fried rice, SPAM, sandwiches, vegetables and fruits. Everyone was delighted and thanked the two for the yummy breakfast. After eating, they decided to take a bath and fix themselves for the tour of the day.

As usual, their guide fetched them at around quarter 10am. Everybody was excited. Lisa and Jisoo are also in a good mood are extra clingy to each other. What cuddles could do, right?

For that day, the tourists went to the famous floating market of Pattaya. And like any other days in a shopping mall, the girls bought something in almost all stalls. Jennie and Jisoo bought a sarong. Jennie also bought one for Misha. Lisa bought bucket hats for her and for her mom and dad. She also bought one for each of her members and companions. Chaeng bought some scented soaps, as the place is famous for it, and some souvenirs for her family. She also bought some local products and a souvenir shirt for Yoran. They also enjoyed going around the market in a banca. They left the said attraction with full hands and stomachs.

Next stops, they spent peaceful and relaxing hours at the Sanctuary of Truth and in the Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. They enjoyed the peaceful and relaxing ambience, and the tourists had a quiet time for them to reflect and to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Their Thailand trip wouldn't be complete without a visit to some of the Buddha temples/ attractions. Before sun down, the group was able to visit the biggest Buddha in the region, the Wat Phra Khao Yai, also known as Buddha Hill.

When the sun was down at around 6pm, the group was led in a grand theater for them to witness the famous Tiffany's Cabaret Show. Being artists, they couldn't be more excited. The said show showcases spectacular and dazzling costumes, accompanied by performances of varieties of famous dances, including the famous Korean Fan dance. An hour of watching ladies and gentlemen never bored Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeng and Lisa. As a matter of fact, the ladies had the chance to have a group picture with the performers, after the guide had a talk with the management.

After the show, the happy group had a delightful dinner at a local restaurant at the Walk Street.

As a bonus to trip and their last one, the guide brought them to the famous Tequila Reef for their famous hand-shaken specialties of margaritas.

"Now this is how you end a tour with a blast!", Jennie exclaimed as they enter a crowded bar.

It's quite obvious that the place is indeed popular. Tourists of all races are crowding the area and lined up in the bar. Bar tenders flipping and shaking the mixers non-stop along with the beat of the sound coming from speakers scattered all over the place. Good thing their guide was able to reserve them a table.

"Sooyaa, you're not allowed to go to the bathroom alone. I don't want you to bump unto some random guy and make my blood boil in jealousy again.", Lisa whispered to the older girl's ear. Jisoo blushed and chuckled upon hearing her.

The night went on as margaritas continue to flood their system. They were having a blast. It's their last night in Pattaya anyway. Just like during their last night Koh Samui, they drank to their hearts' content. Dashiel, Yoran and Misha were having a blast too, but were cautious enough not get too drank in cases their bosses get too drunk.

Jennie and Rosé have been noticing Lisa and Jisoo being extra sweet and clingy. More often than not, they would see them holding hands, fingers intertwined or Lisa sweetly backhugging the unnie. No one dared to question them. They're happy that they're happy with whatever they have right now. Few more margaritas and the four girls called it a night. Misha is quite amazed at how high her boss and her friends' tolerance for alcohol are. They could still walk with elegance and talk, a little bit slurry though.