Showtime!

Jisoo got that early call from her farther, Kim Ji Hoon. And when you say early, the moment her father woke up at around 8 in the morning, he made that overseas call, perhaps skipping to his mind the the two hours difference in time between two countries.

When the ringing didn't stop, Jisoo, groaning, hauled her almost naked body to reach for her phone on top of the side table. When she saw who was calling she groaned harder and eased, with utmost difficulty, her body upward to rest her back in the bed rest. Then she answered the call.

"Dad.", was all she said.

"Oh good morning to you too, Kim Jisoo.", now her senses are no longer sleepy when she heard how her father called her.

"Good morning Dad. What's with the call?", she said huskily.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Dad I was still sleeping when you called. It's so still early for a call, unless it's an emergency."

"Oh yeah I forgot the time difference 'cause I wasn't fully aware that you're in Thailand right now."

Jisoo could hear sarcasm in his voice and she knows they already know. Now she has to explain.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you. It was a spur of the moment decision. I needed a change of environment because it was stressful in the office. And since the agency gave the artists one week break before the concert, I decided to have a break too."

"And out of all the so many countries, you chose Thailand."

"Yes. You know I don't usually travel to places I'm not familiar with, specially when I'm alone. And it's just for few days and Thailand is the most familiar to me. Is there a problem with me coming here?"

Jisoo started to feel annoyed and worried at the same time. Annoyed, because she feels like her Dad is treating her like a stow away and reckless kid who ran away from home. And worried because her father seemed to be very much bothered with the fact that she's in Thailand, unknown to them, and he might be suspicious of all those things.

She heard her father sigh heavily before speaking.

"No no, there's none. I'm just worried and I was just a bit surprise that you didn't tell us where you are."

"I just arrived here the other day Dad and I'll be back on Tuesday, along with Lisa.", she said sternly.

"Okay okay. Just be safe. And please say hi to Lisa's parents for me."

"Will do. Is that all?"

Jisoo feels that her father still wanted to say something but nonetheless dropped it and said, "No more."

Then they ended the call.

"Was that your Dad?", Lisa asked, her voice muffled by the sheets of the bed since she's lying facedown with an arm loosely draped around Jisoo's naked torso.

"Yes. Seems like someone took a photo of me in the restaurant last night and uploaded it. That's how he came to know I was here.", Jisoo answered nonchalantly while caressing Lisa's cheek.

Lisa captured her hand and pressed a kiss unto her knuckles and put it back to her cheek.

Jisoo just smiled at what she did.

"You're such a baby, Lis."

"I am. Because of you."

Then Lisa heard her sigh heavily and then said, "My Dad seemed so bothered with the fact that I went here without telling them."

Lisa's forehead scrunched upon hearing.

"Why? You sometimes travel without telling them where you go."