Much Better

Thirty minutes under the hot tub and a bath bomb somewhat relieved her stress. She rinsed herself and got her robe. When she got out of the bathroom, no Lisa could be seen anywhere.

"Well, what did you expect?", Jisoo's brain chirped.

Jisoo rummaged through her closet and got a t-shirt, sweats, pants and underwear. She then removed and tossed her robe in the bed, baring her naked body. She was wearing her underwear when the door to her room opened. Since Jisoo wasn't expecting anyone to come, she screamed and stumbled to the ground when she slipped trying to grab her robe. She hit her butt hard to the floor and she was whining really hard because it hurt so bad.

On the other hand, Lisa, who unceremoniously opened the door, saw Jisoo on the floor with only her underwear and whining in pain while she rubs her behind. She immediately puts down the mug of hot choco on the dresser and immediately ran to Jisoo's aid.

However, Lisa gulped the moment she saw her girlfriend almost naked and seeing her sexy and milky body, with her lacy underwear, made her blood boil in desire. But she shakes her head to cast away such untimely cravings. She immediately grabbed her robe and slowly wrapped it in her body. She helped her stand and sit at the end of the bed. Jisoo is still whining in pain.

"What the hell, Lisa!!", Jisoo exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. I didn't know you were already out of the bathroom and changing. Why didn't you lock your door anyway?", Lisa also exclaimed.

"I wasn't expecting you or anyone to be still in the house!"

"You thought I left?", Lisa asked pouting.

"Of course I did! I didn't see you inside the room so I thought you left already! Where did you go anyway?", Jisoo asked exasperatedly. Her butt still hurts that's why she's annoyed.

"Hmmm I just went to the kitchen and prepared hot choco for you.", Lisa calmly and shyly said.

Jisoo was surprised and looked at Lisa. Lisa couldn't meet her gaze because she's blushing, shy and uncertain of what she should do.

Since Jisoo didn't utter any word, Lisa got up and picked Jisoo's clothes on the floor. She handed them to her and told her to get dressed. While Lisa waits for Jisoo to finish, she checked the mug of choco at the side table. It's already cold.

When Lisa saw Jisoo already standing she rushed to her and helped her transfer at the side of the bed to lie down.

"I'll just reheat this one up. Don't sleep yet."

Jisoo could only shake her head at the sudden change of Lisa's mood and tone.

"Sometimes, I really can't understand this kid.", Jisoo silently said.

Ten minutes and Lisa came back with the hot choco. She set it at the side table and sat at the bedroom single chair not far from Jisoo's side of the bed.

"Drink that up so your body would be warm.", Lisa directed, to which Jisoo complied, so she sipped the hot choco. The warm liquid gave her relief.

"How about you?", Jisoo asked.

"I can always sip from your mug. I can still do that, right?", Lisa answered.

Jisoo can't really figure her out now, so she decided not to answer and just continued drinking it.

"After you finish that, drink this paracetamol so you won't catch cold or fever.", Lisa said as she eased the glass of water and tablet closer to Jisoo.

Jisoo again looked at her with questioning eyes.

"What are you still doing here, Lis? It's late and the car is unserviceable. You might not get any cab going to the hotel at this late hour."