Each Day

Jisoo woke up to a knock on the door. She tried to get up but groaned at the first shot of pain, mainly coming from between her thighs. And then she remembered everything.

"Goodness I'm so sore!", Jisoo muttered to herself. She looked beside her and there lays the barbie she made love with throughout the night, hair disheveled and an arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled.

The knocking continued and Jisoo had to wake Lisa up because she knows she would be walking oddly once she gets the door.

"Lisa, please wake up. Someone's knocking on the door. I can't get up. I'm so sore. Lisa, wake up!", Jisoo persistently shook Lisa.

Lisa wakes up grumpily and immediately walks to the door. She unmindedly opened the door upon seeing in the peep hole that it was Rosé.

"Lisa don't open the door! You're naked! I am still naked!!", Jisoo yelled. But she was too late. Rosé barged in the moment the door was unlocked.

Lisa gets under the sheets without care of what the older girl said. She is still half-asleep anyway. Jisoo immediately covered Lisa with the blanket, but too late for her to grab her clothes.

"Oh! Hello there naked people!! Ohh this room is smelling of great sex! What can I say unnie, I'm so proud of you. ", Rose giddily greeted the two people on the bed. She was smiling-smirking at the foot of the bed.

Jisoo felt her ears burn in embarrassment at the situation they're in, while the girl beside her is fast asleep, not a care in the world. Out of embarrassment, Jisoo brought the blanket up to her head to hide her tomato face.

"Oh no need be embarrassed unnie. We're adults already and as if we're not expecting you to get laid sooner or later.", Rosé said nonchalantly.

Under the sheets, Jisoo spoke.

"What do you want Rosé?"

"I just want to tell you two that at around 10am, me and Jennie will be heading to the restaurant downstairs to eat. You two should join us. So haul your naked asses out of the bed and get dressed. It's already 9. We'll be waiting for you there.". Before reaching the door, Rosé walked to Lisa and spanked her butt, that made Lisa jumped out. Rosé ran as fast as she could while laughing.

"Chipmunk I'm gonna kill you!!", Lisa yells back. Jisoo laughs at what Rosé did to Lisa.

"Stop laughing or you'll be sorer than you are right now.", Lisa warned the older girl.

"Good morning, Lisa.", Jisoo sweetly said and gives Lisa a kiss in her cheek.

Though annoyed, Lisa could not help but smile.

"Good morning too Sooyaa.". Lisa snaked her arms at Jisoo's waist and pulled her closer to her. Lisa starts to give small kisses in Jisoo's cheeks, to her left ear, down to her jaw, shoulders and arm. Gentle kisses turned into passionate and deep ones that made Jisoo whimper.

"Hmmm Lisa, no. Hmmmm.". Jisoo was out of breath when Lisa nibbled on her ear. But she has to stop the hot-bloodied girl before anything escalates. Rose and Jennie would be definitely mad at them if they would make them wait. So the older girl mustered all her strength and cupped Lisa's face to stop her from kissing her further. She pecked her lips one last time.

"No Lisa, stop! We have to get dressed and join Chaeng and Jennie for breakfast. And I'm hungry too."

"And I'm hungry for you too Sooyaa! And besides those two would understand in case we won't be able to join them.", said Lisa, who was grinning from ear to ear. Lisa continues to caress Jisoo's exposed back curves. "Goodness! Her body is really really so perfect!", Lisa silently mumbled.