Finally

"What is it, Jendeukie? You know you can tell me anything, right?", the eldest of the group uttered.

"Huh?? I don't have anything to tell you.Why would you say that?", Jennie replies.

It's Sunday and the girls decided to just stay in, since they have been working their butts out the entire week. Next week would be the last of rehearsals and afterwards, a few days break and then the final meet-up before the big event.

The maknaes were sent to the nearest convenient store to buy some needed ingredients for their menu for lunch.

"You have been spacing out for several days now. Is it because of that collaboration that Rosé will be doing?", the older girl quipped.

Jennie was silent and focused on slicing the kimchi. She heaved a sigh.

"Unnie, I don't have anything against the collaboration. I mean it would definitely be good for her career and all I want is for her to be happy and all good. But there is something about it too that is eating me out.", Jennie finally admitted.

"Did you tell Chongah how you feel?"

"Yes. The moment her manager called about it and the fact that her agency already agreed to such collaboration, she told me about it and we talked about it."

"And?"

"I said, as much as I didn't want the idea I couldn't prevent her from doing the project. As a matter of fact, even she couldn't do anything about it because her agency already agreed."

"And what did she say?"

"She said if I'm really against it she would persuade her manager and agency to reconsider and tell them that she doesn't want the project."

"And??"

"I told her to do the project. That I would be okay with it. I know she wants it too. She's just being considerate of my feelings."

"Hmmmm so what's eating you out?"

"I can't help but be worried."

"Or feel threatened?", Jisoo quipped again.

Jennie again was silent and Jisoo knows she hit the bull's eye. She walked to the mandu's side and hugged her shoulders.

"I totally understand how you feel, Jen. And I know that Chaeng knows it too. You, being jealous or threatened is just but a normal reaction in this case because you love her that much. And a collaboration with BTS would definitely be something considering her past with Jungkook. But bear in mind that Chaeng loves you so much too. And she chose you over him. So, you don't have anything to worry. Just trust her."

"I trust her, Unnie. I really do. It's Jungkook I don't trust."

"Why? I haven't seen him pursuing Rosé anymore."

"Hmm there's this time that he was calling her. That's why Chaeng had to change her number."

"Ohh! I didn't know that. But don't worry. Chaeng is doing her best to avoid him. Maybe Jk just wants to say "Hi", or ask about their upcoming collab, if Rosé would be interested."

"Maybe. I actually don't know, unnie."

"Don't fret Jendeukie. The fact that Rosé immediately changed her phone number means that she doesn't want anything to do with the guy. She loves you that much Nini. Trust her."

"Hmmm yeah. I guess you're right. Thanks a lot Chu unnie."

"No problem. You know I'm just here for you. It's the least I could do for helping me and Lisa out during our misunderstanding."
"That's nothing. We're a family, remember?"