YG: One Family II

As Somi, Vince and Anda's part come to an end, Lee Hi took her place in the lift. She was looking so magnificent in her gold fairy-like dress.

For her performance, she sang her heartbreaking song which became the ost of a korean drama, "My Love". When she sang the song, it was full of emotions that the audience felt like being transported to a different diemension.

The Pinks were at the backstage when Lee Hi started the song.

"Oh my God I love this song! It's so heartbreaking but so lovely as well!", Chaeng exclaimed and started singing mainly for Jennie, to the delight of the stylists and other crew present.

The next song was another hit song of the soloist, "Rose". The fans happily chanted with her. And for her last song, she called B.I. out and they sang their collaboration song "No One". The fans were so happy to see Lee Hi singing the song with B.I. again. And they were cheering loudly because Lee and B.I. look good together on stage.

The moment Lee Hi sang her final song, Treasure prepared themselves to go up the stage.

The rookie boys didn't disappoint the crowd. With their synchronized, fluid dancing, undeniable singing skills and good looks, they really served.

Treasure boys performed their ever hit pre-debut dance performance of "Going Crazy", which, by this time, had already hit 1B views in Youtube. Afterwards, it was quickly followed by their extremely upbeat dance-song, also in their first mini album, "Hit High".

The 2nd to the last part was Bang Yedam, Junkyu and Jeongwoo's rendition of Big Bang's "Last Dance". And to end their performance was a dance cover of Taeyang and GD's "Ringa Linga".

The crowd never had the chance to cease in screaming. The idols are even amazed at how long they could keep screaming without damaging their vocal cords and losing their voices. But they're so glad that their audience is as energetic as the performances.

All throughout Treasures' performance and to the delight of the crowd up front, was the fact that members of Bigbang, iKon, 2NE1, Akmu, Blue D., Somi, Anda, Lee Hi and Vince, whose performances are already done, stayed and watched in the isle infront of the stages. In that manner, though seated and guarded, they became part of the crowd, cheering, yelling and jumping at whoever is performing.

Bigbang was most delighted and proud when their songs were performed. All the members raised their hands and swayed left and right in appreciation of the next generation idols.

After that heartwarming performance by the kiddos, next was Winner.

The four-member hot group emerged at the center of the main stage with their gold glittery coats, white shirt underneath with prints of their faces designed by Mino himself, tattered pants, and sneakers.

Yoon's came first to flood the arena with his majestic voice, singing the first verse of their hit song "Really Really", followed by Jinu with her cool and equally majestic voice.

Jinu, knowing fully well that he is a good-looking guy, teasingly called out to the cameraman to zoom in his face, which he did, and posed so handsomely. The ladies among the crowd definitely had a heart attack, but made them even wilder in screaming his name. How ironic!

After a good start with "Really Really", it was followed by another hit, "Millions".
With this song and with the boys' charms upstage, INNERCIRCLES are definitely loving every minute seeing them dance and sing to their songs.

When "Millions" ended, the lights dimmed and four high chairs emerged, with each member taking their places afterwards.

At first, Jinu gave his beautiful rendition of his solo song, "Call Anytime", with Mino. But the boys actually decided to render a medley of their chosen solo songs. So instead of finishing "Call Anytime", half way, the chosen song of Yoon came.