Making Me Feel

Friday. It was Lisa's last schedule for her photography tutorials. Jisoo was left at home and promised to be fetched later for a dinner. The tutorial will take longer hours because a return demonstration activity would also be had. As much as Jisoo wanted to come with Lisa, the older girl decided to stay home and play with the kids and spend the rest of the day in the pool. Unfortunately, her plans were cut short by a call from Chipmunk at around 12 noon.

"Hey unnie. Where you at?", Rosé asked.

"At home. Lisa's house. Lisa isn't here though. She's at the studio. Why?", Jisoo counter-asked.

"Hmmm Jen and I are on the way to the airport and we'll be heading to Thailand!!!", Chaeng exclaimed excitedly.

"Really?? Wow that's great!! What time will you be arriving?"

"Around 4pm. Don't tell Lisa. Let's pick her up in the studio and surprise her."

"That's a good idea! I'll call mom and ask if Dashiel could accompany me so we could fetch you at the airport. Then we'll go straight to Lisa."

"Sounds good! We'll see you then unnie!".

They hung up and Jisoo called Tisha and informed her of the plan. Tisha was excited and agreed to have Dashiel pick her up and fetch Chaeng and Jen at the airport.
.
.
.
.
.

3pm and Jisoo is on her way to the airport. Dashiel fetched her at home using the restaurant's van. She called Lisa an hour before and asked her what time she would be out.

"Might be around 5pm. Why?", Lisa  replied.

"Nothing, just asking."

She arrived at the airport fifteen minutes before 4. Dashiel volunteered to wait for them in the arrival area. Jisoo stayed in the car. She doesn't want to risk being recognized as there were few media men and a lot of people.

At exactly 4pm Jennie and Rosé arrived. They were fetched by Dashiel at the exit and led to where Jisoo was waiting. Inside the van they exchanged pleasantries and telling how they missed each other.

Jisoo instructed Dashiel to proceed to Lisa's studio. It only took them 30 minutes to reach the studio. Dashiel parked at the parking area and the three girls took the elevator to where the studio was. Rosé is amazed at the place. Their maknae really has grown up.

Upon entering the studio, they were greeted by Agatha, who gladly accommodated them. Since the blinds to the bigger hall were closed they couldn't see what was happening inside. Maybe the return demo is ongoing.

Agatha informed them that in a while Lisa would be out. When the blinds were up, Jisoo immediately and slowly opened the door to the bigger hall, sticking in her head and searched for Lisa among the crowd. Nini did the same, sticking her head in above Jisoo's, and Rosé towered over them and did the same. Agatha was smiling at their silliness. They looked like a totem tower, but the gorgeous one.

When suddenly, one of the girl students noticed them in the door and immediately recognized them.

"Oh my goodness!! Lisa, you have guests!", she yelled at the direction of Lisa who was in the middle of the crowd. Lisa was startled and looked at the door. She smiled brightly seeing three of the most important people of her life.

The people around Lisa also looked at the guests and without fail, they were shocked, surprised and starstrucked at the three goddesses.

"What are you doing there, you three dummies? Come in. I'll introduce you to my class.", Lisa asked laughing.

"Aren't we disturbing you?", Rosé asked. She pushed the two girls in and they almost stumbled to the ground. She earned a smack in the arm from her unnies. The crowd and Lisa laughed.