Walking Trouble

JISOO

In life, you know that everything will be alright when you start your day smiling. And in this life of mine, I have been having the best days of my life since the day I said yes to my girlfriend. I have been so thankful to the person up above for giving me all theses chances of waking up every morning beside the only girl I have ever loved. She is my clarity.

Every morning when I wake up and see my monkey beside me, hair all disheveled, with her arms cooly tucked under her head with the other one wrapped around my body, snoring, or mouth open, sometimes with stinking breath, I always feel complete. And every night before we sleep, I see the same smiling Lisa, to whom I make love to almost every night, when she hums random songs to calm my stressed out nerves, I always feel I am complete and that another amazing day is coming.

Everyday is a cycle. A cycle where I fall in love over and over to the same person, that is my Lisa. Smile never left my lips since that day.

And this morning is not an exception. I woke up without Lisa by my side, though. As I sit up in our bed, I say my morning prayers. When I was about to walk out of the bed, our door opened and revealed three of the most amazing ladies of my life

JenLiChaeng appeared with a cake in Jennie's hand and walked towards the bed, singing the birthday song.

"Awwws sweet of you guys!"

"Happy birthday, happy birthday..Happy birthday dear Jisoo!!", with Chaeng ending the song dramatically.

Lisa sat by my side, handed to me a bouquet of roses, and Chaennie occupied the vacant space on the other side.

"Happy Birthday, My Love! I love you so much!", Lisa to me and give me a kiss in my temple. I looked at her and said "Thank you, Love. I love you too!"

Rosé has with her her phone mounted on a stick and before I would blow the candle, we took selfies. Lisa also got her camera and snapped few shots. The four of us are still on our pjs so our pictures turned out cute! I'll sure to post them in my IG.

Despite my birthday, the four of us had to go back to work and practices. So after our sumptous breakfast we head out.

Jennie, who stayed for the night, accompanied Rosé to her meeting with her manager. Afterwards, Rosé will be accompanying Jennie to her business meeting with Chanel Korea. Lisa will be going with me to YG. She wanted to watch the other idols and trainees practice.

At around 9am Lisa and I are already heading to the office. Upon arriving, everybody, even the guards greeted me happy birthday. In my office, I was surprised to see so many bouquets of flowers lined up in front of my table. I read that some were from GD oppa and Dara unnie, 2NE1 members, Bigbang, Akmu, Lee Hi, Zion T., and other artists. There were even from the trainees and the different departments of the company. I was overwhelmed and happy. Ms. Chick even handed me a small box as a gift. I hugged and thanked her. Lisa told me to take photo with the flowers and gifts and then post it to her IG to give thanks, to which she agreed.

After posting in my IG account and thanked everyone for the surprise, I resumed my work. So many things to do. Lisa asked permission if she could go up the studio to watch dance rrehearsals. I stood up and faced her. The door to my office is locked and so I confidently draped my arms around my girlfriends nape and she automatically wrapped her arms around my waist to pull me closer to her.

"You want to go and watch rehearsals?", I asked her. She nodded and smiled at me.

"Okay, but promise me you will behave.", I quirked my eyebrow as I wait her answer.

"Of course, Love. I just want to watch dance rehearsals. And maybe jam with the idols or the trainees. Don't worry Honey, I won't flirt. I only flirt with you.", she winked at me.