Chistmas Break

Jisoo leaned closer to Lisa and gave her a kiss in her lips.

"Sajang-----oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I'll just come back later!", a startled Ms. Chick exclaimed.

"No. Ms Chick please come in. Lock the door for a while.", Jisoo huffed anxiously. Jisoo fixed herself and Lisa stood up to give them space to talk.

Ms. Chick slowly walked towards the dining area and stopped a few feet from her seated boss.

"Please sit down, Ms. Chick.", Jisoo calmly asked, which the secretary did. Lisa sat on the other side of the couch.

"I'm sorry if you have to see that. I'll be honest with you because there's no point denying it 'coz, well, it's a caught in the act scene.", Jisoo struggles to explain. Ms. Chick is still silent with her head down.

"Me and Lisa are together. But we need to keep it a secret to continue being together.", Jisoo continued.

"I'm asking you, as a friend, not as your boss, to please not to tell anyone about this.". Jisoo's voice is almost begging.

Ms. Chick faced her boss and then to Lisa, who also has pleading eyes at her. Slowly, Ms. Chick smiled at them.

"You're together, as in in a relationship?"

"Y-yes.", Jisoo bit her lips. Lisa had to transfer her to sit beside her girlfriend for support.

"You--you mean, LiSoo is back and real???!!!", Ms. Chick squealed excitedly.

Jisoo chuckled at the reference made by her secretary.

"Yes, Ms. Chick.", Jisoo simply answered.

"Yes! Yes! My LiSoo is back!! Oh my goodness!! I'm so happy for both of you!! I knew it was her who is making you smile this morning!!", Ms. Chick continued excitedly.

Jisoo and Lisa were surprised at her reaction but realized it was just but normal considering that the secretary is a member of the LiSoo nation. But the lovers have to make sure she won't blabber.

"Calm down, Ms. Chick. Can you promise me not to tell anyone about this? If any of my family members come to know about this we will have to break up. So one should know, as much as possible. You have to help us keep it a secret. Please?"

Ms. Chick sat up straight and raised her right hand, as if making a pledge to her country.

"Sajangnim, Ms. Lisa, I swear I will never ever tell about your relationship to anyone! I will help you keep it a secret! I promise to not let anyone come in your office without you knowing it to prevent being caught off guard!!"

"Thank you so much, Ms. Chick! You just don't know how much this means to us!! But please just act naturally. No need to be so stiff and cautious about it. People might even suspect us if we're too focused on it."

"Okay okay got it Sajangnim! But kidding aside, Sajangnim, I'm happy that you found your happiness already. I've never seen you this happy. So, as your friend and your secretary, I will support you both.", Ms. Chick emotionally said.

"Thank you, Ms. Chick. We really appreciate it.", Lisa now spoke.

After few minutes of chatting and reminding Ms. Chick, the latter already went back to her post. Jisoo and Lisa huffed a relieved breath.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I wasn't being so careful.", Jisoo sadly said.

"It's okay Hon. It's all sorted out now. Good thing she's on our side. And now we have a lookout.", Lisa chuckled. For few minutes Lisa was also worried and scared. It hasn't been that long since they had each other and yet they were already caught.