My Rainbow and Us

The next day isn't better. It's Sunday. Jisoo decided to stay home. After last night crying a thousand rivers, she went home. Only god knows how she was able to go home without meeting an accident. She's wasted but not drunk. When she got home, Lisa wasn't yet in. She went straight to her room and sleep without thinking of getting some food.

She woke up to a grumbling stomach. She dragged her aching body out of bed and went to the kitchen. While going down the kitchen she heard giggles and clanking of kitchen wares. She surely recognized the giggling voice of Lisa, but the other one, she doesn't. It sure isn't Jen or Chaengs.

"It's only 8 in the morning. Who could this be.?", Jisoo's mind asked.

The moment she stepped inside the kitchen, she wished she hasn't woken up. In their dining area were Lisa and the other voice, Mina. Lisa is still in her pyjama and Mina is wearing a casual get-up. What's hurting her is the fact that the two seem to enjoy an early breakfast together. They were seated side by side and Lisa is glowing for whatever topic they have in this early damn morning. She was about to make an about face when she heard Mina notice her.

"Oh good morning, Jisoo unnie! Sorry we're quite loud. Did we wake you up? And I'm sorry for being here early this morning. I promised Lis to make her breakfast because she treated me dinner.", Mina spoke.

The older girl has no choice but to face the two. She glared at Lisa and the latter felt nervous and bowed her head. If only looks could kill, the younger girl would now be in shredded pieces.

"It's okay Mina. No worries. Enjoy.", I said emotionless. I turned around to head back to my room then I heard Lisa.

"Won't you have breakfast?"

"No.", I plainly said without looking at her. I proceeded to hibernating in my room again. Not long after I entered my room and laid back to my bed, tears started to stream down my face.

At the kitchen

Lisa

I felt so dumb after seeing Jisoo. She glared at me and I know she is deeply hurt with the fact that Mina and I are having breakfast. Breakfast with Mina isn't actually plan. Mina promised that she would cook breakfast for me because I treated her to a dinner, but I did not expect that she would actually do it and do it immediately this morning.

An hour ago, I received an early call from her saying that she's outside our door. I immediately ran to the door and opened it and she was not kidding. At 7 in the morning Mina came with some groceries at hand. I was really surprised and couldn't do anything but invite her inside and let her do what she has to do.

She cooked pancakes and bacon with strawberries. It's mine and Jisoo's favorite. But honestly, not because I'm whipped, but Jisoo's pancakes are the best. Mina's won't even compare.

My deep thoughts were interrupted with Mina's words.

"Do you think Jisoo unnie is mad at me for barging in her house without any notice?", Mina asked, obviously worried.

"No, don't worry about it. She's not mad. Maybe she's still tired from yesterday."
"I know she's actually mad at me.", I wanted to add.

"What are you going to do after here?", I asked her.

"Hmmm Dahyun and I are going to meet Jeongyeon and Nayeon at around 10am."

"Hmmm aren't you going to meet Chaeyoung (of Twice)?"

"I'm not sure if she's coming."

"Are you still mad at her?"

"Maybe, maybe not?! Actually, I honestly don't know. I told her that I forgive her for cheating on me, but I guess the pain is still there."