Captivating

Jisoo woke up feeling a bit awkward. She heard clicking sounds beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Lisa with her camera, taking photos of her sleeping. Even when she covered her face with a pillow she still hear clicking sounds and she knew that Lisa is still taking photos of her.

"Lisa stop that, I'm a mess! Delete the ugly and embarrassing photos! For sure you took many awkward photos of me while sleeping and you would use it to force me to treat you a meal! Don't post any of those in IG or else I'm gonna end you!", Jisoo contnuously yelled under the pillows.

She felt Lisa crawling back to the bed beside her.

"Oh don't worry Jisoo, I'm not posting anything. Those pictures will be in my personal collection. And I assure you, no silly photos of you were taken.", Lisa assured her.

"Let me see the pictures!", Jisoo demanded, popping out her head from the pillows.

"Not today unnie. Don't worry I won't post them in IG.", Lisa said. She sat beside Jisoo, back against the headboard, while Jisoo is still cuddling with the pillows.

"What time is it?", Jisoo ask the younger girl.

"It's already 10am Sooyaa. But sleep more if you want. Are you hungry? I'll make breakfast if you want.", Lisa offered.

"What time were you up?", Jisoo asked, as she sat up beside Lisa.

"Oh good morning! You really look unbelievably beautiful!", Lisa complimented as she faced her unnie.

"Lisa that's not the answer I was expecting."Jisoo chuckled. "But good morning to you too!", she continued and smiled.

"Can I have brunch and then go back to bed? I think I would like to spend more time with the bed and pillows.", Jisoo giggled at her plan.

"Of course you can Sooyaa. Do whatever you want. I think dad cooked chicken curry and steamed fish before they went out.", Lisa said.

"How about your cousins and aunt Chit and uncle Phitz? Are they still here?", Jisoo asked.

"My cousins are still loudly snoring in my room. Uncle and aunt went out with mom and dad.", Lisa replied.

"Is that so?Why don't you wake them up so we could eat brunch together?", Jisoo nudged.

"Nah! Let them sleep. So I can have you by myself.", Lisa flirtily said and wiggled her brows.

"Yaah stop that! You're scary when you do that perv!", Jisoo jokingly said.

"What??!! You called me pervert?? I'm not a pervert!", Lisa protested with eyes wide. Jisoo laughed at Lisa's reaction. The young girl knows that Sooyaa was just joking so she took no offense.

"Hmmm why don't we have brunch in bed then? Stay here and I'll see what we could eat in the kitchen.", Lisa suggested and got out of bed and off to the kitchen.

Jisoo got her phone and checked the time. She saw that her brother sent her pictures of Hayul, his dad and mom, her sister and her kids. She decided to message his brother and ask how their trip is going. His brother told her that they're having fun and hoped that she could join them. She promised she would in their next trip. She also promised him that she would visit them when they get back to Korea. It just so happened that when her family planned the China trip she was so tied up with her work in the office. After few more exchanges of messages, his brother told her they got to go. Few more minutes and Lisa came back with a tray full of food: A bowl of chicken curry, 2 bowls of rice, a plate of steamed sweet and sour fish and a pitcher of fresh orange juice.

"Woow that's a lot babe!! Uuhh I mean Lisa! That's a lot Lisa! ", Jisoo said shyly.

"Hmmm babe! That sounds good. Do you wanna call me babe? I'd love to call you that!", Lisa beamed.