An Unexpected Visit and a Bright Proposal

A week has passed. Rosé and Jisoo made the most out of the young girl's time in Korea. They went to their usual amusement parks, ate to their hearts desire and stayed up almost all night for their more bonding moments, jamming to Rosé's songs and to their BP songs. Both ladies were very glad of their times spent together. Now, it was time for Rosé to go back to LA.

"Take care of yourself, Rosé. Go now, your plane is calling.". Jisoo smiled as she waved her hand to Rosé who was about to board. Again, they promised each other to make time.

Jisoo left the airport and went directly to her office. It was Monday anyway. It was past 10am when she arrived in her office. She was, however, surprised when she saw her secretary coming out of her office with plates and cups on hand. She immediately approached her.

"Ms. Chick, who is inside my office?".

Her secretary's name is Han Yuna, but being Jisoo she calls her Ms. Chick, saying that her name is hard to pronounce and quite long.

Ms. Chick was startled when she was faced with Kim Jisoo, as she didn't notice her coming.

"Ooh CEO Kim you're here. I'm sorry I was about to inform you that Mr. Kwon Jiyong and Mrs. Sandara Park are inside your office. They were already here around 9am."

"What?! They have been here for about an hour now and you are just telling me now??!!", I told her, mildly raising my voice for not telling me, and as I ran into my office.

Inside the office.

"GD oppa and Dara Unnie, I'm sorry I'm late. I didn't know you are here.", I said, bowing to my sunbaes, and headed directly to my chair.

GD and Dara stood from their seat and bowed upon seeing me and both gave me a hug.

"No worries, Chu-nim. Your secretary told us that you accompanied Rosé to the airport. Our visit is even unannounced so we are the ones who are actually to apologize. We told your secretary not to inform you of our presence and just do whatever you have to do.", GD oppa explained, as they both sit back.

"So, anything I can do for the legends of K-pop?", I giddily asked them.

I was really surprised seeing these two, the legends. Well, Bigbang is still in the industry, still making hit songs and slaying in every comeback they make. They're now tagged as Bigbang, the Immortals. And I, Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, had the privilege of managing and taking part of their success. Behind the cameras, all the members of Bigbang have become members of the Board of YG ent, includin Dara Unnie. They are actually my mentors and a big part of the success of YG ENT nowadays is because of these legendary sunbaes.

"Well, I heard you gave Dispatch another beating.", says Dara unnie, all smiles.

"We really appreciate what you did for us, Chu-nim. Defending our marriage from those scumbags. They actually called us and apologized. And so we came to say thank you.", she continued.

"Ohh that was nothing and besides it's my job to protect each and every idol and trainees of this agency. And besides, I wouldn't let anyone ruin your love story.", I said as smile at them.

Jisoo was a hardcore fan of DaraGon ship.

"We see you really love this company, and we do not regret choosing you to be its next CEO. We are confident that the spirit of YG Ent. family will live on.", GD oppa said.

Jisoo was flattered and thanked the couples for their compliments.

"And one more thing Chu-nim. I have this request and a proposal at the same. Bigbang is actually thinking of retiring from the industry probably next year.", GD explained.