Chapter 19: Double Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today is about teamwork," said Gobber as the Dragon Training session for today began.

The door bursts open & green gas spreads everywhere, separating everyone into two teams; Macintosh with Macingall & Hiccup with Dingwall.

"One dragon can light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other one lights it. Your job is to know which is which," Gobber explained this session's mechanics.

As the green gas envelopes them, they silently panick. Especially Macingall. He spoke something in his very thick accent that Macintosh couldn't understand him. At all.

"Would please stop that!?" he scolded Macingall, who wa trembling in fear.

Because of this gas, they couldn't see where the dragon, a Hideous Zippleback, was.

"If that dragon shows any of its faces, I will--" Macintosh pauses as he sees something in the gas. "There!" he exclaims & he & his teammate splashe them with water.

"H-hey! Stop! It's me!" said Hiccup who was being splashed.

"Oh. Sorry, lad. We thought ye were a dragon 'cause of yer helmet," said Macingall.

"Okay..." said Hiccup, nodding. Again, no one understood Macingall.

Suddenly, a warbling sound echoed through the ring. "Shh..." said Macintosh, gripping on his bucket.

And from out of no where, a tail swished them down on to the ground. When tey got up, they realized something.

"Where's Wee Dingwall?" asked Hiccup, looking around.

When he turned around, there was Wee Dingwall; running aroud like crazy & away from where he came from.

"Our chances of survival are dwindling in the second digits now," said Macingall.

Suddenly, a Zippleback head came near Macingall. Afraid, he splahes water on it. It then sprays the green gas.

"Oh... uh... wrong head," he said in his accent.

The dragon sprays loads of green gas on him as he runs away. "Macingall!" Gobber exclaims.

The second head shows itself & sparks appear in its mouth.

"Now, Hiccup!' Gobber calls out.

Hiccup limply throws his bucket up in the air. Unfortunately, the water doesn't reach the dragon's head. Gas envelops them again. Hiccup is in trouble.

"Don't tell me he's in trouble again?" said Stoick, nervously watching them.

"Not to worry. I am confident that your son is alright," said Fergus.

Stoick turns to him. Suspiciously, Fergus was confident in Hiccup.

In the ring Gobber tries to run to Hiccup's aid, but as the gas clears up, it is seen that Hiccup is telling the dragon to get back.

"Back! Back, I tell you!" he said, his hands pushing the air & the dragon's heads backed off as he did.

"Back into your cages," said Hiccup as the dragon was inside the door again. "Now think about what you've done," said Hiccup, taking something from under his fur clothing.

It was the same smoked eel from yesterday. The one that Toohless hated so much. He throws it in the cage & the Zippleback stays away from it.

Hiccup closes the giant doors & turned to see everyone, including his father & the three lords along with the King. All of them looked surprised. Stoick, most of all. The King... not much. He was confident that Hicup will be able to confrot that dragon with ease...

... according his daughter's story.

"So! Are we done? 'Cause I have something important to... uh... y-yeah! See you tomorrow!" he said, leaving the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: If you haven't noticed, I remove their training session about blind spots. I have no idea how to write that. Besides, what came after that was the 'Forbidden Freindship' scene with Hiccup... which happened in Chapter 6.

Anyway, I'm just here to say that because of this story, I have 3 or 5 new followers after I made this. Thank you to Universal_SithL for the follow & Walker2702 for following & adding my story to your reading list.

Thank you for the support of my Wattpad pals; annadesilva, Captive_Neko, 12secsforyou & Nightmare_Dreamer.

Reads are support. Comments are understanding. Votes are likes. Shares are friendship. Follows are love.

Neko out! \(=^w^=)/