Foreword

Thank You for coming into Her Heart

Hi there, this is the author's first story ever published in Wattpad. You have no idea how she spent months trying to think of a better description to her story, even right now she is not yet satisfied with the description. In fact, she is still struggling whether to select the story genre as 'poetry' or 'short story'. But after all, in this book, there will be a messy random mixture of both poetry and short story.

This is an amateur's effort to express her muted voice, and she hopes you will be able to craft the hidden message beneath her messy words. This story is based on the author's life and how she wonders if she could leave traces of her words in this world, and to connect with others, including you.

This book itself is flying freely. It has no official fixed format. All it can offer to you is, yes, words; and a confusion which still haunts the author herself. She honestly does not know what to  write for this book. But during that one day, she took a pen and began scribbling, and thus she created this book. Yet this book is empty, which then she hopes you would paint the pages with your love and colours.

This book itself will bring you to two parts; The Shattered Pieces and The Collecting

-She hopes to be able to give you love just as how she wants to hold you tight; reader-

*p.s: I am a newbie here, I hope to get new followers/friends, I will surely do the same to you^^ And I am sorry if this book is a bit messed up, this is my first attempt. Thank you