Congratulations

This is not a poem being written to continue the previous ones;
This is instead a poem written to you, yes you, the reader.

Take a deep breath and smile.
If you have reached this chapter of the book, the author is thrilled to tell you that you have just proven to yourself as how strong and incredible you are.

Yes it is true, your life might be at its down now, or might be at its peak.
But for whatever it is, surely you are going through some pain only you know the best.
Sometimes you might be thinking of giving up.
Sometimes you start to see the people you know as strangers.
Sometimes you might decide the wall deserves a punch from your firmly clutched fist.
Sometimes you might decide to colour your pillow with your tears.
And sometimes, you might be wondering what is the purpose of life, see.

The author knows she cannot help much, but she just needs you to know that by reading this chapter, other than telling at how persistent you are in embarking this adventure with the author herself, you have just shown to yourself how strong and capable you are.
Why?
It's simple.

It is because you are still here, reading this book for so long, breathing and alive.

And the author is proud of you.
So thank you for still being alive.

-all the best to you-