To Go With The Flow

We humans are so powerless to go against what has been planned upon us. We are never gods nor goddesses. We own no magic and no potions. We are just as plain as a piece of white paper waiting to be drawn shapes on.

We humans have our own stories and adventures being set upon our choices. The options we select will let us propel through the storm and rain until we reach the land regardless of the light and darkness.

We humans are either completely aware or unaware of the world around us. We are either prepared with shields or left bare open just to brace the waves. And of course, when the waves do pour on us it is just a matter of time and strength to decide who will survive.

And there will always be one advice for us humans, if we were to be faced by these waves of downfall which we all will surely encounter day by day; no matter how deep and harsh those waves will be, make sure to carve something worthy out of them.

Being splashed and thrown by the slap of the waves is quite an experience, a common and universal one, and somehow our legs will fall apart at that time. However, use this opportunity to draw shapes and to paint colours on your paper. All waves are meant to devastate you but it does not mean you are going to stop there. We humans still have the ability to make wonders out of these waves, see.

All experiences, regardless of good or bad, deserve to be made as endless life lessons. And we as humans need these to improvise our arms and legs, our hearing and sight; ourselves to the fullest. Might it be a touch of art, a hue of reality or a tint of madness, alter the shape of your waves into masterpieces.

-just like how she writes poems based on her series of heartbreaks-