Angel's Embrace

That day she was feeling all normal,

She was having pretty much a good day,

But somehow when the night approached; it all changed.

Dark thoughts suddenly came to her mind, the mirror, her reflection, her well-being, her future, her academic performances, her story,

And she suddenly cried.

But, was not that strange? She was feeling all good all day but suddenly she cried.

And what was worse, she could not stop her crying.

Why did it happen? Why did she cry? She did not feel all sad the morning before but why now?

She was ambushed by a set of blue emotions; and she hates that still.

Yes, she could not stop crying. She could not sleep. No matter how hard she tried to cover her mouth, her shoulders would still tremble. Her throat was dry and her eyes were swollen and red. But again why?

And that was why, when she realised that she could not sleep despite how it was already 2:36am, how she needed to sleep so bad, she finally gave up and remembered that everyone has guardian angels around.

No, she was not sure of the accuracy of it all. But that one night, she decided to give up and whisper to herself, to the angels too:

"Dear angels, if it is true that you are here, please at least... hug me."

At first nothing happened.

She waited and waited but nothing happened. She almost completely gave up.

But then, for merely seconds. For merely seconds, it happened.

Her crying began to strangely cease, and the sadness boiling inside of her started to fade away. She could literally feel it because her loud sobbing eventually was muted. And her trembling body was entirely calmed down. She had stopped crying then, and despite her confusion, she was able to sleep peacefully.

How beautiful it is, the embrace of angels.

She still cannot define the accuracy of this occurrence to her. But if anyone shall ask her if she does believe in miracle, she will answer, "Yes, and of the easy examples is the embrace of angels."

Strange and beautiful, yes?