Narcissistic: Self Reminder

And here comes the infamous term; narcissism.

What does narcissism usually contain? It has:
- overinflated sense of self-importance
- obsessed with one's own self image
- ego

What does narcissistic contain then? It has:
- annoyance
- overrating one's own self
- one's own self comes first than others
- probably attention-seeking too

So, being narcissistic is bad huh? It is, right? Most people are pretty much fed up and triggered by these kind of narcissistic people. Sometimes they act like they own the whole world and its separated continents, and sometimes they act like they are the main characters in a play. They sound pretty bad don't you think so? Maybe.

However, what if I am telling you now, that all of the 'negative facts' of narcissism that you know are all nothing but just the surface? What if in reality you are not quite familiar with the actual meaning of narcissism? That all of the annoying egoistic people are nothing in the definition of rude but actually they are more, and more than that?

Well, let's go deeper then.

It turns out that narcissisn is typically caused by unbalanced parental valuation during childhood. People with narcissistic personality disorder usually have very low self-esteem and base all their self-worth on how much attention they get.

In short sentence, being narcissistic just tells us how we are in need of adequate love to embrace ourselves firm.

-she finds it is difficult to find love. she has given up on that quest long time ago. but she just wants to embrace herself tighter; to be in someone's embrace even just for a minute-